Warcraft 3 races

lowzeewee

My favourite race is the humans.

Why?

Because of their strength when properly managed.

My favourite is the paladin, but I use all three heroes when playing.

Paladin, then Mage, then Mountian king.

same here, humans with paladin, followed my MK usually, rarely AM. I like them because they are humans, like me... (well Vulcan actually, but you can't have everything) . I like undead too though.

war3 is a babyish unbalanced POS

as to the Q, NE are the weakest race. esp. with all the 6 patches worth of nerfing on NE, none of which was needed. right now, it's literally *IMPOSSIBLE* to stop a ghoul rush with NE. or most other rushes for that matter. NE sucks.

Humans own. After that, UD owns.

figures loweezee would like the weakest race along with the weakest Hero of that race. LOL

you are such a jurk navaros... if you suck at warcraft 3, you don't have to say that the game sucks and is unbalanced.... just admit that you suck. That way not everyone has to tell you that you are an asshole. Why do it the hard way? I mean... we all know you suck at pretty much anything, so what's your point?

you are such a jurk navaros... if you suck at warcraft 3, you don't have to say that the game sucks and is unbalanced.... just admit that you suck. That way not everyone has to tell you that you are an asshole. Why do it the hard way? I mean... we all know you suck at pretty much anything, so what's your point?

i'll play you any time then. if i suck. bring your stuff. me vs. you. let's see who sucks. maybe you're right and i do suck at war3 (i don't care tho 'cause war3 is a sucky game). but i'd still like to see how much i suck compared to you.

Cyborg, i *DID* answer his question. it's you and flameweaver who are spamming this thread with irrelevant posts.

war3 is a babyish unbalanced POS

as to the Q, NE are the weakest race. esp. with all the 6 patches worth of nerfing on NE, none of which was needed. right now, it's literally *IMPOSSIBLE* to stop a ghoul rush with NE. or most other rushes for that matter. NE sucks.

Humans own. After that, UD owns.

figures loweezee would like the weakest race along with the weakest Hero of that race. LOL

1)If wc3 sux so much and is so *unbalanced*,why do you even play it?

2)Hmmmm.....let me see...a ghoul rush?I once used a demon hunter and 5 archers and I successfully defended off a rush of 11 ghouls and 1 fiend,obviously that isn't that tough!Are you still struggling to defeat *1 easy computer* while *allied* with *10* other *insane computers* and having an *always visible* map,navaros?It is possible to fend off almost *ANY* race rush using *ANY* race.

*Lowzeewee rides his kodo beast and drum the war drums with Cyborg and Flameweaver and campaigns outside Navaros' squatter-of-a-house for him to admit that he sux at WC3*

Let's get back on topic.

UD is the most basic race for beginners to start with as they are mainly melee and has some magic stuff that beginners can learn from. UD is quite straightforward and very powerful, when you put abominations with some ranged units and add a melee hero as well.

1)If wc3 sux so much and is so *unbalanced*,why do you even play it?

2)Hmmmm.....let me see...a ghoul rush?I once used a demon hunter and 5 archers and I successfully defended off a rush of 11 ghouls and 1 fiend,obviously that isn't that tough!Are you still struggling to defeat *1 easy computer* while *allied* with *10* other *insane computers* and having an *always visible* map,navaros?It is possible to fend off almost *ANY* race rush using *ANY* race.

1. because it's the only non-dead RTS i own. gotta play *something*

2. if you beat a ghoul rush using archers with 1.06, then the guy rushing you was a blithering idiot. any average player ghoul rushing even the most elite of NE is gonna crush the NE with 1.06.

well, depends how well you abuse your range advantage and map objects. It's better to have huntresses though, they are tougher and can match better melee. Besides their bouncing glaive is good enough to kill many weak units like ghouls. I find NE easier to do this with than humans, their footmen are not much tougher than the ghouls.

Well, the humans litterally suck in the beginning. If it weren't for towers, I'd be dead pretty quick, because I don't buy more than 5 footmen and a hero in the very early stages.

After that, I dispose of them and buy knights instead.

I have a special unit combo I use every time. And I haven't lost with it yet. (I'm only playin in lan, though. But I am usually alone against my brother and his friend. ;D It's so fun to be able to crush both armies and still haven't lost a unit.)

Cyborg, i *DID* answer his question.

Well, only partly. You only stated that Humans own, not that you preferred playing as them. And you mentioned no favourite hero...

well, depends how well you abuse your range advantage and map objects. It's better to have huntresses though, they are tougher and can match better melee. Besides their bouncing glaive is good enough to kill many weak units like ghouls. I find NE easier to do this with than humans, their footmen are not much tougher than the ghouls.

Humans are quite a tough race to use in the beginning.

Well, only partly. You only stated that Humans own, not that you preferred playing as them. And you mentioned no favourite hero...

i started using NE before all the nerfings took place so i usually use them just because I know them best and I can't be bothered learning the other races well. I wouldn't really say I prefer NE tho because now they *really* suck. they've started to suck progressively more with each new patch, and now they are downright pathetic. I prefer Human, then UD. mad poly/slow will own *anything*. always did. always will. and human have so many grossly overpowered units that are 100% unstoppable unless you happened to have seen it coming. ie: siege tanks. what do they have, 850 HP? i know that's not the actual number; point being, it's utterly LUDICROUS. Humans have an INSANE advantage against anything else. they have overpowered units of every kind.

as for Heros, Archmage is the most owningest Hero, although MK is quite good too.

Uhhhhh a well-leveled-up NE hero can have more than 850HP after collecting at least 1 HP power up as well and would have done so even before a siege tank can reach him/the base/any attackable radius of the base.

Look below:Steam Tank Counters

All

Steam Tanks are large and have difficulty pathing around. Take advantage of this by placing plenty of units in their way blocking their path which will make it difficult for them to move. If possible surround them with units so they can't get to the buildings they are after.

Steam Tanks have building armor so use Siege Units against them.

Humans

Sorceress - Slow - Slow them so that they are much less effective

Orcs

Raiders - Ensnare - stop them in their tracks. Raiders also do siege damage making them good against Steam Tanks

Undead

Ghouls - Surround with Ghouls to limit pathing

Frost Wyrms - Slow them with their freezing attack

Uhhhhh a well-leveled-up NE hero can have more than 850HP after collecting at least 1 HP power up as well and would have done so even before a siege tank can reach him/the base/any attackable radius of the base.

Look below:Steam Tank Counters

All

Steam Tanks are large and have difficulty pathing around. Take advantage of this by placing plenty of units in their way blocking their path which will make it difficult for them to move. If possible surround them with units so they can't get to the buildings they are after.

Steam Tanks have building armor so use Siege Units against them.

Humans

Sorceress - Slow - Slow them so that they are much less effective

Orcs

Raiders - Ensnare - stop them in their tracks. Raiders also do siege damage making them good against Steam Tanks

Undead

Ghouls - Surround with Ghouls to limit pathing

Frost Wyrms - Slow them with their freezing attack

since when do spells work against mechanical units? where are you getting this info from, loweezee???

Magical Spells

Magical spells can be dispelled, do not affect magic-immune units, and affect ethereal units and normal units. Magical spells do not affect buildings or mechanical units.

Examples

- Storm Bolt

- Carrion Swarm

- Bloodlust

- Polymorph

Universal Spells

Universal spells can work against anything, and cannot be dispelled. They include ultimates and healing spells. Some Universal spells cannot work with Mechanical Units.---->

From the same website stated above.Look at the last line of the summary.

how ridiculous, Blizzard is so stupid that they can't even apply their "Spell system" consistently! talk about incompetent design.

even so, all those listed anti-steam tank strats are not feasible. if a human has 20 steam tanks, your game is over unless you saw them well-before he started building that many.

in 1vs1 this is may not be such a big deal, but when you get to 2vs2 and 3vs3... sometimes you can't see the things in time. even if you see them coming out of the base of the guy who built them, they are still gonna roll right along and kill the player they are after even if they are chased the whole way by two or three seperate players.

block them with ghouls? ROFL. that's not gonna do any good unless he only has a few. when he gets to the double-digits, that would not have any effect at all.

raiders: who the heck makes raiders? raiders are like the Orni in Emp - never seen.

Wyrms lol.... who has enough Wyrms to stop 20 siege tanks?

it's especially funny how they don't even bother to list NE as having any units to stop that kind of nonsense ;D

if a human has 20 steam tanks, your game is over unless you saw them well-before he started building that many.

Who makes 20 siege tanks?

20*3 = 60. 60 of your 90 food supplies are then used. At least 10-15 are also used for your workers.

What army would you have?

My army of knights and heroes, aswell as a few mortar lads would stop your tanks + attack your base because you have no army to defend yourself...