Thief and Thief II

TMA_1

Well a little while back when my bro moved out of the house, he took his thief games with them and I all but lost my copies from my lack of cd care. need to work on that.hehe

I baught the games in a pack today though for 20 bucks. Expensive, but I needed them back. Does anybody here agree that these games rock the world down to pieces? They are some of the most innovative and fun games made, and I cant wait for thief III! so what do you guys think? Like these games?

Also I would like to list the other games I baught. All of them old ones. I got dark forces II: Jedi Knight. That is because I wanted to get the story before the whole happenings of jedi knight II, as well as complete my series of Dark Forces games. I also got Homeworld and it's expansion pack, as well as the starcraft game and it's expansion pack. That is another game my bro took damn it.lol Another game I got is Ghost Recon. It is extremely fun, and to top it all off, I got Final Fantasy Beginnings for playstation. That completes the series of final fantasy games for me. I have that and the chronicals and all the playstation games. I have I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VIII, and IX. ahh gaming paradise.lol

I love the Thief games. I only have TMP, and have not yet finished it - I'm stuck on "Casing the Joint". Maybe after I beat Vice City, Undying, and Alice, I'll reinstall it. I love the innovation, though. It's so cool to be able to really sneak around in this steampunk-fantasy world. It's extremely atmospheric, and has really well-done voice acting and cutscenes. I can't wait for Thief 3, either, although I suspect I won't be able to run it.

Microprose made in 80's a superb simulator F-19 Stealth Fighter. I find many common points between Thief and that. Prowling in radar shadow and such... In 1991 they made F-117, which is like a sequel, but don't you someone know about real 3D remake?

Are the first two low-end games? *crosses fingers*

don't know about thief 2. Thief one requires a p200 with 3d card or something. Higher is recommended but it'll work pretty good on a p200 i think (well it ran good on my K6 266 with voodoo2 so..)

Thief 2 is way better than the first one - try out!

More "thievery" instead of overemphasised battles in the last levels of Thief 1. Though the first one had a great atmosphere, just think of the cathedral in the old town. (uuuh scary - especially when you are playing the game in the night with turned off lights).

C'mon Acriku, Assassination is boring, you get no money for that. Rob innocent citizens so that they don't even know that they were robbed - that's the true kick.

who agree's that the cut scenes are so darn cool? hehe especially the beginning when that guy falls in the water with an arrow in him, the blood mists in the water. man I sound weird now.lol