I beat you ... no I beat you ...

AWACS

Ah yes, that one. If you remember it correctly my game mouse and keyboard got screwed up and i had to restart, funny how i didn't build anything for more then half the game isn't it. ;)

Screwed up in the beginning as in getting very late to my keyboard, long enough for you to build a scout before i had even deployed my mcv.*

You probably didn't submit the results of those other 7 games now did you dropzone? ;)

Again, i hold my point, funny how i didn't build anything for more then half of the game isn't it dropzone. ;)

Wait, i know something better, lets have a rematch and let the results/screenshots etc be posted in a seperate thread. ;)

Look, Ken, don't be ashamed to admit your disabilities as a hamster. I'm sure we can all understand how hard it is to get back to your keyboard once you've fallen off the desk...

LMAO! Ken why don't you just play drop and whup his ass?

yeah well, that wasnt my fault

Yeah, it was mu fault for not posting the results of those matches with the intention of littering the forum with useless bragging. ::)

And i've already said it before, i came to my computer too late and my mouse and keyboard suddenly stopped working. Funny how i didn't build anything for more then half the game isn't it. ::)

btw. i just remembered our little conversation before we played, there is an ability to save conversations in msn6 right?... Apollyon?