Red Alert - Hell March

Guest LtTitan

Guest LtTitan

I was always wondering since I first started playing C&C Red Alert. I love the song Hell March, its one of my favorites ever. And I always wanted to know, what exactly are they saying in it? I know its some type of command from an officer of sorts, but I can never descern what he is saying. A Russian friend of mine said one of the words meant 'infantry.' So, if anyone knows please help me out. Thanks

It's in russian, I think, not German.

No. After Command & Conquer, Westwood wanted to create a World War 2 game. They started planning, and because of their close contacts with Frank Klepacki, they managed to make Hell March, for example. Then came the problem: Who would want to play the Nazis? They made Red Alert instead.

I don't remember exactly what they say in it, but it is in German. The "thing" he says lastly is "Give Acht" (sp in German?).

I would enjoy playing with the darker side. I don't think those puny Shermans are worth of my strategies in Sudden Strike. Just there would be a problem in countries, where is any show of a swastika considered as nazi propaganda. There was a paradox in Return to Castle Wolfenstein: no Hakenkreuze, but in every radio we nostalgically hear SA battlecry Horst Wessel Lied...

Guest LtTitan

Ok, so does anyone know exactly what the guy is saying? I have some people saying its Russian, others saying German, and some saying its Hitler. My Russian friend says one of the words is 'pahota' which means 'infantry.' So does anyone know? If you dont know exactly, or dont know at all please dont reply. Anyone...

It's in russian, I think, not German.

No. After Command & Conquer, Westwood wanted to create a World War 2 game. They started planning, and because of their close contacts with Frank Klepacki, they managed to make Hell March, for example. Then came the problem: Who would want to play the Nazis? They made Red Alert instead.

I don't remember exactly what they say in it, but it is in German. The "thing" he says lastly is "Give Acht" (sp in German?).

read this, according to dude doc it's german, and i too think it's german

There was a paradox in Return to Castle Wolfenstein: no Hakenkreuze, but in every radio we nostalgically hear SA battlecry Horst Wessel Lied...

I think the German version of Castle Wolfenstein didn't have any swatstikas, because that sign is forbidden in Germany. Anyways, my version of Wolfenstein has...

read this, according to dude doc it's german, and i too think it's german

It is in German. You can read it at www.planetcnc.com , in the forums there, I think the topic was "Hell March" as well...