doh, I hate the ordos

Hi,

I'm playing the Atreiades or 'ell you spell it, I've got the lever where you have to stop the tilexau ambassador from reaching the Ordos base. Does anyone have any tips, I've tried this level a few times trying different things like moving all the starting forces across to where the ambassador comes in, then attacking him when he appears, but I never seem to be able to keep the game going for long. I've just realised that maybe I need to move my base further away from the Ordos base, but if the ambassador gets through and the treaty happens, what can I do to combat both the ordos and the tilexau?

Any help would be appreciated, I'm gonna try the level again before I view this post again, so I may not need your help after all, but it may help Emperor newbies

Cheers

Darren

Hi,

I'm playing the Atreiades or 'ell you spell it, I've got the lever where you have to stop the tilexau ambassador from reaching the Ordos base. Does anyone have any tips, I've tried this level a few times trying different things like moving all the starting forces across to where the ambassador comes in, then attacking him when he appears, but I never seem to be able to keep the game going for long. I've just realised that maybe I need to move my base further away from the Ordos base, but if the ambassador gets through and the treaty happens, what can I do to combat both the ordos and the tilexau?

Any help would be appreciated, I'm gonna try the level again before I view this post again, so I may not need your help after all, but it may help Emperor newbies

Cheers

Darren

I got that mission on the Atreides campaign, and I had to stop the ambassador before he got to the Hark base.

On the map I did that mission on, the spice by my base ran out in 5 minutes and my harvesting automatically went right into the enemy spice field.

• 2 months later...

Well, having not played it in awhile, I may not have ebst solution, but set your base up at a sfae distence, get a barracks, refinery, upgrade pads and get a factory and start pumping out men and bikes, kill the ambasador, upgrade your barracks, build another refinery, set up kindjal and build more factorys etc......... And launch a attack, and by the way I dont fall in the face of the Ordos, they dont get past my frontline ;D. Until next post, Vilgent.