Harkdawg Challenge

Harkdawg

Nav, i dont know why i even bother, u never listen to anyone anyways.

But since ure all better than i am, why dont we fight 1on1 best out of 3, huh?? ( 3of3 so i can beat u with every house).

U choose map, QM sets (yes u can put fog on).

Oh and i already know Nav what u gonna say "I dont need to prove anything, IM THE MAN" and thats it. but i just want to hear u say it once more.

Peace

Nav, you don't agree with the rules, don't play, simple as that.

if have a much better idea. stop corrupting the fundamental Official Westwood Rules, and if YOU don't like the Rules Westood made, then don't declare yourself "God of Emperor" who fabricates rules off the top of his head! Westwood's Rule were made for good reasons that you can't comprehend, and just because you can't comprehend or adapt to them doesn't give you the right to make up your own

Nav, I was playing long games before your ass in even touched Emperor, I was owning long before your day. Let me tell you, I can adapt, it's you who cannot, as I said you don't like the rules, don't play them, there not going to change. Now, I don't care what you say, calling us all newbs or whatever, but I can garauntee I have 99% of the community's backing on this, welcome to Capitilism, bitch. AND STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD.

Vilgent, just because I am posting legitimate feedback as to why your immoral and downright sick attempt to alter Westwood's Rules simply because you don't have enough skill to cope with them is a HORRIBLE and EVIL idea which will singlehandedly ruin these Ladders and turn them from a fair Competition into a Farce ---- that doesn't mean what I post is spam. My opinion is not spam just because it's better than yours.

you have NO experience on the Ladder at all (and certainly were always an utter nobody in the QM standings), or if any, it's next-to-none. I on the other hand, have ranked at the top of the ATR ladder month after month. I've "outed" more DC/Multinick cheaters from the Ladders with stats and screenshots on this very board for the benefit of all of the Emperor Community many times. No other regular poster at this point in time can claim to have done that. The very fact that you Vilgent, insist on abolishing Westwood's own Rules because they make "winning too hard" for you speaks Mountains to the fact you have no clue how to play Emperor.

The reason I state all this is to say, my opinion on this matter is infinitely more qualified than yours. 95% of the Emperor Community SUCKS at Emperor, yourself included. That they may agree with you means nothing. It does not mean that they are morally ***RIGHT*** to throw out the Official Rules simply because they suck too much to adapt to them. In the olden days, 99% of people believed that the way to cure ill babies was to smear feces all over their bodies. Of course, this resulted in the horrible death of most of these babies. Which just goes to show, in many cases, the majority are blithering idiots who know absolutely NOTHING. This is a very poigant example also because what you're attempting to do here is smear feces all over Emperor and the legacy of the Tournaments as governed by the Official Westwood Rules. What you're doing is an OUTRAGE, immoral, sick, and simply WRONG in the strongest sense of the word.

ROFL

It woundnt be fair nOOb vs Pro

I know who I would put my money on ;)

Come on Number1 atredies gangstar lets see who the real nOOb is :O

And stop ducking Harks question,I think harkdawg needs some nOOb bashing ;D

Just installed it, but they disabled chat for Emperor also?

That really sucks.

Well, I might play a few games, but still there is the problem like it always was, not enough players...

There are far more players now than there were a few weeks ago, and the number is increasing all the time.

• 2 weeks later...