new missios for dune2000??

syczek

the new missions for dune2000, is not avilable for downloading? warum. the 9missions for 3houses is very low? the max 40new missions for dune2000 is good, the missions dont can be downloaded, whatever, new missions for dune2000 has been soon maked, i waithing to time,to developing this missions, new missions can be useful, more funny plaing, more buldinggs, units, and other maps,

szycek posts are readible. Just put some effort in it.

I don't believe there are new missions for Dune 2000. Because I don't know how people would be able to make missions. Since there is only a map editor out what allows you to make maps without buildings and units

szycek posts are readible. Just put some effort in it.

I don't believe there are new missions for Dune 2000. Because I don't know how people would be able to make missions. Since there is only a map editor out what allows you to make maps without buildings and units

hmmm.. i can make new missions only in map editor, without ready buldings and units. i try make missions, and give here relations .

how a save files? type can be _a10v1.mis ?? or other.