Fav type of game,...rpg...

XxxbillabongxxX

*sigh*

I meant that each unit survives longer than in emperor...

In emperor, you tend to loose units fast, while in warcraft 3, you loose your creatures at a slower rate.

I find it somewhat rediculous that it takes say, a tauren, 20 swings to finally crush a footman. ;)

Well, I don't think the requirements are out yet, but I can list some requirements I can think of:

Reccomended(For acceptable gameplay):

ATI Radeon 9700 graphics card( or other cards that are made for directx 9. Counts all GEForce 4's out.)

AMD Athlon XP 1800+

512MBRam (any type)

I have Radeon 9700 and AMD XP2400+ with 512MBDDR RAM. The alpha leak runs fine on my computer.

It ran extremely choppy on my older AMD 1200MHz and 512MBSDRAM( even with the radeon in it)

So would I be able to play it on my P4 2 gig with a Geforce 3 Ti200?

*sigh*

I meant that each unit survives longer than in emperor...

In emperor, you tend to loose units fast, while in warcraft 3, you loose your creatures at a slower rate.

I find it somewhat rediculous that it takes say, a tauren, 20 swings to finally crush a footman. ;)

well, i can't completely disagree with you here. I do agree that units are a little.... tough in warcraft3.

And yes Doom 3 specs will be steep, an no khan, you will have to replace your Geforce 3 ti200 :- . I also saw the alpha (a friend of mine has it) and it ran fine on his P4 2800 with Radeon 9700 Pro ::) ;) but it will run totally crappy on my system, i'm pretty sure of that.

Well, I don't think the requirements are out yet, but I can list some requirements I can think of:

Reccomended(For acceptable gameplay):

ATI Radeon 9700 graphics card( or other cards that are made for directx 9. Counts all GEForce 4's out.)

AMD Athlon XP 1800+

512MBRam (any type)

I have Radeon 9700 and AMD XP2400+ with 512MBDDR RAM. The alpha leak runs fine on my computer.

It ran extremely choppy on my older AMD 1200MHz and 512MBSDRAM( even with the radeon in it)

So would I be able to play it on my P4 2 gig with a Geforce 3 Ti200?

As Flameweaver says, you need to upgrade your graphic card.

It's way too "weak".

You processor should be able to do it's work good enough.