Apollyon challenges YOU!

Apollyon

The only realistic way I can think of to win this as ordos, is to have more than 1 cpu opponent, so the saw rushes will be more spread out, and you will have more time to build up a dust force.

Unless they all attack you.

Which they almost certainly will. :'(

I challenge APOLLYON!

See if you can do this, or better than this.

I played your mod, on the settings you specified. I was Atreides.

Harkonnen computer losses: about 350

My losses: 1

It was a mongoose.

(Now, you said I could build Minos, which I couldn't through the Factory. But you never said I couldn't build a Starport....)

How's it cheating? You said Mino's were allowed, so I acquired them in the only way possible. I didn't use Sonic Tanks or any other stuff only available through the Starport. And the first 6 orders 1 placed, there was only 1 mino in stock. So it took a while.

What you've got to remember is that there's no possible way I could have minos by the time they rush me.

OK, I'll try it again without minos. I bet I can do it again without losses!

Could someone tell me how to take screenies?

what the print screen is, is that it just saves the file basically the same way as if you said copy so you just open up paint or another photo editing program and say edit paste..

but you can go to howiesfunware.com and download the free screen capture program... then you can take as many pics as you want in several different formats (.jpg, .gif, .bmp...)