Re:need help finding

I am an XP user an Emp runs on mine. If you have trouble with it ry running it it the 'compatible with mode'. The only thing I have a problem with is if I forget to turn of Norton after a few games it will close to the desktop. give it an install and try.

Just bought it from Sam's Club yesterday for $8. Unfortunately, I can't run it because I have Windows 2000XP Professional and didn't notice that it only works up to Win 2000. Sucks to be me. :'(

You can go to the Technical Support forum and search for help,there were many threads on Windows XP and Empy :)

Another female on FED2K :D

Just bought it from Sam's Club yesterday for $8. Unfortunately, I can't run it because I have Windows 2000XP Professional and didn't notice that it only works up to Win 2000. Sucks to be me. :'(

Check the tech forum and if nothing helped, be sure to reply back. When you do, please attach your dxdiag output to your reply :)

Does anyone know of a patch to let Emperor play on Windows 2000XP. I have XP Professional, and the game will not load up. It gets to the start menu and shuts itself off. I unfortunately did not notice that it was only for 2000 until I opened it. Am I out of luck?

Nope, you're not out of luck. It should be able to work with Windows XP Professional. Do you have a version of Norton installed on your computer ?

And could you attach a version of your Direct X diag file .. you get get it buy choicing start, run, and type in dxdiag, then safe the file and attach it here.

You where able to succesfully install Dune Emperor ?