UEFA CHampion League

lowzeewee

I want Ajax to win. It's a fairly young team and they have done pretty well so far against some pretty good teams. It be good and they've earned it more then any other team to win the CL.

My 2 euro cnts anyway...

Agreed GOOO Ajax

No,no others.

@Nema:But in the spanish la liga,they call alaves 'alaves' and deportivo la coruna 'deportivo',only soccer fans will know this and real madrid is known as 'real' and real vallencano is known as 'vallencano,depending on what it is called in the league table :)

Hope this is not confusing ::)

I was on Barnebeu once watching Real Madrid vs Oporto. But in Spain my club has allways been Barca, though they have been having many problems the last years I still hope that either they or Ajax will run of a winner of CL. Real has been playing around with their money doing some alternative acaunting and being aided by the city and the royal family. But offcourse sitting your players as assets saying that some of them are 1 billion worth they will have a good high black # on the bottum line, bogus if you ask me, the world of football need to get some newrules and a loft on salaries.

You went to spain before :O Cool!

Here's an example of Real's power

Dune2k Selected XI 9-10 Real Madrid CF U-10

Real earned all 3 points in the international friendly Group Z as they edged out the selected XI of Dune2k to clinch a crucial away win.Nampigai had wasted one of the most incredibly-easy sitters 10 minutes before the half-time whistel but redeemed himself by completing a hattrick all assisted by lowzeewee to give them a 3 goal lead but the goal rush suddenly started.Raul grabbed a hattrick as well to show Nampigai what 'Real' power is and it was left at 3-3 at 63 minutes past the clock and 13 goals came in 27 minutes.Lowzeewee clinched a hattrick as well to enlighten the 1045-strong home fans to view 3 hattricks and let another came in the 78-85th minute from Ice_cube but the 6 goal lead was squANDERED as Real Madrid pulled five back from ronaldo,zidane and figo and it seemed like a fifth hattrick of the game from ronaldo but instead was a blunder from Nema Fakei that lead to the winning own goal for Real

Bold Vorein Borrusia (19)09

Ice_Cube:

as I don't have any possibility to watch the CL I'm not really sure that I'm correct however I belive it's Real Madrid, the red devils (curse them), AC Milan, Juve, Ajax and Barca left in the CL.