HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS?

XCH

Has anyone ever used Chaos lighting on a hoard of Laser tanks? That has to look really cool!

Also, promote a sard elite to lvl 1 and use it to draw fire from base defenses while you attack. My ally had a lvl 1 sard that he kept right in front of a few Minos, a Machinegun turret, and a Rocket Turret. The sard took about 45 seconds do die, during which our forces were attacking. lol

I think The Holtzman Effect is sometimes referred to as a small nuclear explosion. But the grfx on the game don't really do justice to what you would expect. I believe its caused when a laser hits a shielded unit, both the shield and the gun explode. One of the Dune-atics can correct me if I'm wrong. I wonder if it is listed in the Dune Encyclopeda...

• 2 weeks later...

Try it on a group of Devastators or a mob of Chemical Troopers, AA Troopers, and Mortar Infantry. ;)

Or a bunch of Sards... When I attempted an invasion of the Ordos Homeworld as HK, I trained some Sards, left them for a while, and moments later I see them killing each other (Thanks to the Chaos Lightning) and leaving only one Sard alive... :P

Ixian Projector tanks are really handy in these kind of levels. Project expensive units, group them in a corner away from your real units, and watch the chaos lightning hit the projections, which can easily be replaced with a few simple clicks, at no cost to you. ;)

If u project lastanks or missile tanks and charge them at the enemy,his chaos lightning will just ruin some free units :P

But, if your opponent has any sense at all, he will realize that he is wasting his chaos lightning on free units and not do it.

Also, does anyone have a video of chaos lightning on laser tanks or know how i can make one?

THis might be the way to make a video.First play ordos against 3 ordos AIs in solo-skirmish and just build up until you get an ordos palace,then when you spot any of the 3 enemies getting a group of lastanks,then go to options and make the speed 'slowest' then launch the chaos lightning on that group of lastanks.Then use the screenshot taker from www.howiesfunware.com and keep taking screenshots NON-STOP until the effect is gone and then use a GIF animator[You can download one from www.download.com ]and create an animation using all the pictures. :)

THis might be the way to make a video.First play ordos against 3 ordos AIs in solo-skirmish and just build up until you get an ordos palace,then when you spot any of the 3 enemies getting a group of lastanks,then go to options and make the speed 'slowest' then launch the chaos lightning on that group of lastanks.Then use the screenshot taker from www.howiesfunware.com and keep taking screenshots NON-STOP until the effect is gone and then use a GIF animator[You can download one from www.download.com ]and create an animation using all the pictures. :)

I meant software that can record a movie. Your idea would work, but it would not work very well.

I saw on emprworm's site Windows Media format videos of stuff. Does anyone know how I can make that?