How IDIOTIC do you have to be to die to a "Fake Surrender"?

I agree to "attack" a country that has agreed upon those convetions (ex. Geneva Convetion) and won't respect it. I dont think Iraq has agreed with that... You can't blame them for not respecting somehing they did't actually sign.

Anyway, war is war, is a crime comitted between nations. I can't comprehend any rules of war. Apart from the thing with the POWs (BTW, the Iraqis executed the POWs they capured - yeah, that's a REAL crime) war can't possibly have any other rules.

Yet the Iraqi government was asking the UN to force the US to stop the war. It's funny how the Iraq government wants to be treated fairly and at the same time they let these atrocities occur. If Iraq can't treat prisoners humanely that is proof enough for me that this war is valid. I can't believe people in this forum would defend this behaviour. Yes you can blame them for these actions and the civilized countries of the world will make them pay for this cowardly act.

number6: I don't defend this behaviour... it's a CRIME

Acriku: WHAT?? The Iraqis are violating the peace treaty??? Who da hack attacked in the first place in this second gulf war? It surely wasn't Iraq. An what were they supposed to do? Let any army occupy their country?