Those darn Sards!

Exo Etherial

the best way to get rid of sardukar with ordos is with sardukar and motar men mixed with gas troopers. the hardest part is an organised assault but we all have different methods of attack i recomend deploying your motar men first, then a line of sardukar in front and finaly the gas troopers, the motar men will shoot and naturaly the enemy comes runing, the sardukar shoot from a distance taking out a few finaly the gas troopers fight at close range. the enemy will either die in the chaos of motar shells, gas and bullets or will retreat, follow them with the sardukar untill they all die! sorry, i got caried away. I wouldnt try the kobra deal it wouldnt work first i would send all my regular sards back to base leaving the elites to fight, run into the kobra line confusing them and stalling them while they point skyward while they do this shoot untill atleast one blows up, retreat out of range and if you plan to attack again send your healiest elite in a loop around the kobras to the front line out of range (this attack takes percise timing) then send him runing towards the front line while the rest attack from the back, when the kobras start turn towards you quickly run into their rank repeating the first step. I dont often use elites against kobras beacuse they arent as effective as fremen but if you do use this tactic dont use it against massed ranks too distanced from each other or too close together.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hrrmm...to respond to the classic Fremen vs. Sardaukar tangent: what if you just took a handfull of SCOUTS with your vicious, fanatical, cuddly-wuddly Sardaukar legion?

They're capable of seeing cloaked units, ya know.  :)

Hrrmm...to respond to the classic Fremen vs. Sardaukar tangent: what if you just took a handfull of SCOUTS with your vicious, fanatical, cuddly-wuddly Sardaukar legion?

They're capable of seeing cloaked units, ya know.  :)

My god, someone has actually said it... ;D