My View on France's Opposition of the War

It also says this:

"U.S. officials have said repeatedly that Iraqi oil belongs to the people of Iraq."

And why can't oil companies project what may happen after a war? I'm sure oil companies all over the world are considering their options for a post-war Iraq not just American.

If you find me saying there's only Americans after oil, you're on LSD or I wrote it on LSD. But it's Americans that'll get control over it (they're the one acting). Normally, it should be people...

PS: Just a notice, when I we write Americans, it's not always the population but more the powerful US bodies (cies, government, politics...)

Saudi Arabia has 25% or something I think.

Actually its been 12 years since the first resolution and six months since Bush approached the UN. I think the biggest reason would be Sept 11th and the US realizing they are no longer protected by the ocean.

Ok. But no longer protected by ocean?... You're not talking of Saddam disarmament, right? Their range doesn't reach Israel. And it wasn't organize in Iraq but in Saudi Arabia. Do you think oil lobbies has any influence on a government that has Dick Cheney, Bush dynasty and many others, and Republican financed by oil quite a bit? What influence do you believe lobbies have on American policy? Do you think oil lobbies pays that much so they lose money?...

Besides, why is USA attacking NOW? It's been 10 years without a US move.

Maybe they waited until Iraq spends some of that oil to ensure support of publicy ::) Also it was resolution 1441 which finally freed their hands. Until it UN stayed cool even after Iraq dismissed all inspections in 1998.