Look at these screenies...who does this remind u of???

You can even buy the bomb truck and cloak it as a civilian vehicle and then run it into some units or buildings... who does that remind you of? I'm kinda surprised EA didn't get sued or something... I'm sure there is some activist group out there that got offended.

GLA worker: "Oww, I have no shoes..."

It may be my hearig but I also think they say something like "All day long on a box of juice" then again I may of had my Chronic head-phones on... ;D

When wearing them Jimmy Hendrix changes from "Excuse me while I kiss the sky" to "Excuse me while I kiss this guy"

also Steve Miller Band goes from "Big ol Jet air-liner, dont carry me to far away" to "Big ol Jed had a light on..."

What are you talking about, I grew up with albums too! My favorite Steve Miller album was Book of Dreams. One time I broke my Dads needle on his record player ( That was some serious stuff back then :-P with his quadraphonics or what ever lol ) but anyway he broke that one of mine. So I broke more of mine... what a way to rebel lol I was just a silly little kid ;D

i saw Steve Miller in concert with Pat Benatar way back in '96. it was okay, but not all that good

Pat did the opener and then Miller kept saying how she was gonna come back out and sing with him. then in the middle of the concert, we were told Pat had a "sore throat" hence she wouldn't be sining with him even though she sounded great for several songs during the Opening. of course, she never came back on stage after the opening so she had probably left the building right after. i think what really happened was, she opened for him then wanted to take the rest of the night off for her own personal enjoyment and just used "she has a sore throat" as a false exscuse

that was quite disappointing.