wut dune generation is realli about

daniel

i just finished mah exams .also mah e-mail changed its wofunpay@hotmail.com......in chinses it im the one who farted..anywaz about dune generation i saw the screen shots but still dont get it ...is it BOTH "land" and "space combat" i mean im realli confused,.....was it kinda like the suggestion i made where anyone who buys the game gets to create their own house in a massive "DUNE" universe and u can name it and all that cause that sounds REALLY kewl ...only problem is....who gets control of dune????.....i mean if a million players get it then how are we going to split it???

also for the main dunegeneration website it said there were 3 houses..military, commercial and mercenary....does arnet houses but catergories...also will we get to choose the way our "planet" is made kinda like A big diffrence from IX and the bene tilexue ,,,,,and wut happened t othe guild eh?? i mean will we haf to pay the guild and all that stuff??

l8er

LOKI

yup i was demi-god loki..but it was to hard to rember for meeh to use at skewl .....anywaz gob i got bak in :) :) :)

so we haf to pay the gild??

then how are there space battles  i mean then all u haf to do is take out the guild ships before they deploy ur enemy ships.....dats dumb.....oh well

thnxz man

• 2 weeks later...