Need some strategies (no basics)

ken124578

Alright,

i've made my own site, it's still underconstruction and i still have some more pages to do (including some very large ones :- ) what i'm asking from you guys is to post your Building Order and Your unit BO.

Example:

BO: con. yard > windtrap > baracks > factory > refinery > windtrap > refinery > windtrap > refinery > windtrap > factory > windtrap (your choise)

first thing to do is to deploy your con. yard (blablabla)

after you've made 5 dustscouts and 4 lasertanks + alot of chemical troopers you rush his base (blablabla)

END.

I'll give you al the credits.

btw. NO basic BO's (dusty + chemical trooper rush) or (buzsaw + light infantry rush) etc.

This is my site, remember, it's still under construction.

BO: con. yard > windtrap > refinery > baracks > factory > windtrap( X2 ) > hanger > star port > windtrap( X4 ) > palace

Build 3 buzz and tanks. Have 4 flame tanks. 5-10 infantry and troopers. Then so on and so on.

--Usul-Paul Muad'dib

Sorry, something like this:

Harkonnen

BO: con. yard > windtrap > refinery > baracks > factory > windtrap(X2) > outpost > hanger > star port > windtrap( X4 ) > palace

1.Deploy con. yard and build a windtrap

2.Build a refinery and upgrade it as soon as possible.

3.(This could be during the upgrading)Build a baracks.

4.Build a windtrap if needed.

5.Then build a factory and upgrade it if you have enuff money.

6.Build a windtrap if needed.

7.Then build a outpost. (Have a lot of windtraps before or after this)

8.Build a hanger (upgrade is optional).

9.Build a star port. (Windtraps a crushal at this point)

10.If you want, build a palace.

--Usul-Paul Muad'dib

This is sorta close to one of mine, but see I micormanage and don't normally have a overwealming amount of cash cause remember I micro my Atr rushes....

House Atreides 10k (No options boxes highlighted)

Windtrap

Factory – Build a Few sand bikes

Barracks - Build scouts and light infantry, do not upgrade barracks right now!

Refinery – Upgrade Pad One

Windtrap

Fremen camp – Upgrade Pad Two/Fremen camp (depending on solaris at time)

Refinery – Upgrade Pad one

Factory

Windtrap

Hanger – Upgrade Pad Two

Atreides quick macth bo. (One of my old ones, remember with Atreides in qm ALWAYS protect the mino, and micromanage like hell to win)

- Start out -Upgrade pad build fac, build 4 scouts, 15 light infantry, move mino, kindjal, and bike to a entrance, put the bike way ahead of the two, put the kindjal in between and the mino pretty far behind the kindjal so they can all cover each other, but no missle tank can get to the mino.)

- Upgrade Pad Two

- Place Factory - Start building about 6 bikes, and put them with your infantry, continue building bikes depending on your cash rate but always continue the infantry flow

- Build Fremen Camp

- Build Fac Two

- Windtrap (Upgrade Fremen Camp)

- Hanger

- Refinery

10k no pre (any house)

barracks,factory,ref,ref(windtraps when necessary)

build lots of infantry

build 1 harv, then some bikes/buzz/dust

----

Qm setts

ordos

factory,ref,sard,sard,sard/or frem,frem,frem(windtraps when necessary)

1 harv,8 dust

17 chems or 10 chems and 4 troops

regular sards/ or fedaykin

-----

30K prebuilt ON

Atreides

Factory,barracks,hangar/factory,fremen,fremen,fremen, refinery,refinery,refinery,guild palace(windtraps when necessary)

build 6 bikes,some minos(maybe some mongeese and some more bikes) then nonstop minos

Build kindjal infantry

drones

fedaykin

guild NIABs

Atreides quick macth bo. (One of my old ones, remember with Atreides in qm ALWAYS protect the mino, and micromanage like hell to win)

- Start out -Upgrade pad build fac, build 4 scouts, 15 light infantry, move mino, kindjal, and bike to a entrance, put the bike way ahead of the two, put the kindjal in between and the mino pretty far behind the kindjal so they can all cover each other, but no missle tank can get to the mino.)

- Upgrade Pad Two

- Place Factory - Start building about 6 bikes, and put them with your infantry, continue building bikes depending on your cash rate but always continue the infantry flow

- Build Fremen Camp

- Build Fac Two

- Windtrap (Upgrade Fremen Camp)

- Hanger

- Refinery

how can u build a fac,frem camp,a 2nd fac,upgrade your fremen camp and build a hangar all on 1 refinery? u just put that u dont build your 2nd refinery until after all that.

Atreides Quick Match ( vs Ordos or Harkonnen)

1.) 2nd Refinery, upgrade ure Refinery, Queue 4-5 scouts and 7-10 light infantry (as u have scouted the opponent u can see what hes doing and if hes doing hordes of infantry and made factory first, u can always make more light infantry).

NOTE! By makeing 2nd refinery first u can have a lot of money for building what u want, but u have to worrie about getting rushed.

If u make 2nd ref first and he makes a Fac first, he will have 3 dusts/buzz more by the time u get ure first bike. Those 3 additional

units wont give him much advantage as u wont rush him, but when he starts attacking u he needs to move hes units accross the map, giving u time to get altleast 2 or even 3 bikes during that time so that gives him 0 additional units by the time of attack. And minotaur is all u can ask for against rush, it fires those 4 shots crippeling a clump of units coming at u.

And deploy those 2 kjindal in front of mino, keep em together, cos sometimes harkonnen player might want to come at u right at start with the missile tank, so u got to keep the eyes open and ready to engage it.

Keep ure units together, when there scattered u might hear "unit lost" and lets say 4-5 bikes with 4-5 infantry might be lost cos u didnt keep em with mino and kjindal, and now he can rush u off.

Also when u place ure units, try not to put em inside ure base, as ure harvesters will be vurnable. Try putting all ure units, either to spice field ( but dont leave ure base open ) or between spice and base ( this is the most optimal usually ).

One more note, the opponent when ordos, might start makeing lazer tanks right on, thats when the light infantry come most handy, keep 2-3 around mino, if he wants to attack mino, he really has to aim at the mino cos otherwise lazer tanks will shoot automatically the nearest unit( light infantry ) and when he does target manually ure mino, the lazer stops for a milli second, thats when mino fire catches up and blows the lazer to bits.

One more note :), lets say he comes with lazer tanks again, this time he wants to start takeing down the harvesters. 3-4 lazer tanks thats normal to make any damage with reasonable time. At that point u should also have atleast 4-5 bikes. Now u go to save the harvs, he sees the bikes coming and starts the "hit 'n' run " agasint ure bikes. Heres the trick, u let him hit ure bikes once then twice, DONT run after the lazers, he gets comfortable and continues the "hit 'n' run ", back off a little, when he comes for the third "hit'n'run" u look when hes almost at the range of fireing at ure bikes, u immediately drive to the lazers, thats the momentum when he cant back off that fast and u get near the lazer, take down lazer, maybe u get even 2 lazers. Use this trick when u dont have anything else agsint lazers ( like sards ), use that momentum when he comes u go to him, that little millisecond gets u near the lazer, first bikes slow it down and boom.

2.)Factory, Keep upgrading refinerys, queue as much bikes as u want (normally around 10 - 20 ).

3.) Sardaukar Barracks x 3 , queue sards as much as u want, .... dont forget to keep upgrading refinerys.

4.) 3rd Refinery

By this time u should have beaten the rush (if he rushed ), have loads of sards / bikes, and can start makeing minos / drones, whatever u want. Should be smooth sailing from this point on :)

As u might have seen, the most important part is when they try to rush. As atreides work on ure anti-rush, cos once the rush is over, its gonna be slow death to them.