i have a problem....

ok, recently i have had a problem with the internet, it only seems to happen when i am on dune2k.com though... ok what happens is that i will be siting there and i will click on a link to something, and it says illegal operation or something like that, followed by a message saying there was an internal error, close all programs and restart etc...

does anybody have any ideas of what may be causing this?

and if you do how to fix it?

Start up your browser and go to Tools (on top). Select "Internet oprions". There click the "Security" tab.

You should see 2 buttons, "Custom level" & "default level". Click "Custom level" and in the new window select "Reset to medium level". If that doesn't help, try the "default level".

If all fails, you might want to try another browser.

Start up your browser and go to Tools (on top). Select "Internet oprions". There click the "Security" tab.

You should see 2 buttons, "Custom level" & "default level". Click "Custom level" and in the new window select "Reset to medium level". If that doesn't help, try the "default level".

If all fails, you might want to try another browser.

thank you :D

if i have the problem again, i will say so

lol, it happened to me 2 times when i was trying to look in this thread