My take on america

...for now.

After a few more of these wars, in which the US continually tramples on the right of national self-determination, the rest of Europe will join us as well.

In fact, the people of all Europe already support us. They only need to convince their governments... or replace them.

Our corrupt government is for war. The people are not.

It is the general sentiment here that "America should stop messing with other people's business" (one of my friends actually said that - and he's a diehard capitalist).

Schroeder is an honest politician who embodies the feelings of Germany when it comes to Iraq, so stop tossing insults at him.

schroeder is suffering great unpopularity right now, which is why he really does need to save face in this one regard.

i saw a point in it, it was simply my perogative. the point for me was that sadaams atrocities make the pacifist stance of France and Germany mind-boggling. The only explanation that makes sense in light of this is lust for $$$. Historically, lust for $$$ often is more important than human welfare. Based upon this historical precedent, I felt it was absolutely relevant. but that is my personal opinion

But no one in here questioned it. It's just another way for you to twist a discussion, like you do with so many.