AA mine rush ?

technocrat

;D

yes, this is a little crazy, but both you and your opponent will roll on groud laughing when it works. (in some case, roll on ground crying )

I must state this is a very risky tactic and only used when you are not in a serious game and have way too much time around.

You know he know that any sane ordos player will not use air, now he made his last mistake. Most people could effectively guard their harvester from laser and dusty raid, but the problem lies in their harvesters.

In most maps, there is a distance between enemy spice field and their base. Most people would defend spice and base, not the small distance in between. they know any army will be flaked if it tried to attacked the carry alls, and they know a few carryalls are not worth an army.

this is when mines come in, play your ususal game, tech to hangar and make a few mines, create a diversion so enemy will beleive you will neither raid their spice or their base, then, sneak AA mines towards the path between his base and spice, hot key each mine and do not put them on guard.

if your divsersion is good, the carryalls will try to ferry their harvester back to their base, so much is better, only target carryalls with harvesters and micromanange each mines. You will like the expression on that guy's face...

remember, never do it to a good player and never do it in a match, after all, who get hangar 5 minutes into the game ?

(big map only, small map won't work)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...