Sistray or Systray ?

I just run norton antivirus (which is updated) and found nothing, also adaware, my pc looks clean, however it still there (both systray and sistray)

I know that one of them is a correct program, however I am confused right not about which one is the one to keep, or maybe both.

Can NAV (updated every time) be corrupted by trojans ?

Do you have any SiS devices on your system like a video or sound card? It may be a program that runs in the Systray or background to help you access the hardware device. I am guessing it will be okay to not run the utiltiy called sistray and I would go into the msconfig app and under the startup tab I would disable "sistray" and reboot.

Do you have any SiS devices on your system like a video or sound card? It may be a program that runs in the Systray or background to help you access the hardware device. I am guessing it will be okay to not run the utiltiy called sistray and I would go into the msconfig app and under the startup tab I would disable "sistray" and reboot.

SiS devices ? I dont know what you mean. (not a natural english speaker)

I do have video card and sound card, besides my mother boarth has integrated a video card and sound card, but the ones I use now are separated cards, I remember that I didn't uninstall the software of the mother board , do you think is that ?

How do I edit msconfig app? with regedit ?

Yes, but I have copied and pasted what you need to know:

To start the System Configuration utility, click Start, click Run, type msconfig in the Open box, and then click OK.

Next click on the "Startup" tab and you should see a list of programs with checkboxes next to them. Click off the check to deactivate the "sistray.exe" program and press the "OK" button. OYou should get a prompt to restart your system so that changes can take effect. Reboot.