Let's talk about great houses...

Alexander_Ordos

Thufir worked for the Harkonnens because he thought it would let him take down the Emperor, whom he blamed for hte fall of House Atreides.  After that, Hawat would msot likley have turned ont eh Harkonnens and been killed.

Gonseng, i never insult Harkonnen!!! >:(

I'm just telling that Vladimyr is a mother *****r! He leads House Harkonnen to degradation!!!

I also like The Book "House Harkonnen" it lifts the mood for sure... Death to the Atreides!!!

Oh and I'm currently listening to Harkotheme.mp3  ;D

That is the downfall of House Harkonnen they have no honor amongst themselves. How can a House divided stand. Harkonnen encourage back stabbing amongst their ranks it's only a matter of time before their kind destroys themselves.

Sardine has right, killing their own units is not the most wise thing that Harks do.

Alexander doesn`t like Vladimir...It`s funny, since the first Dune book, everybody think that all barons should be fat (Rakon case), but in "House Atreides" book it have been write that Vlad wasn`t fat since he has born...this was some Bene Gesserit trick

Yeah, Harkonnen should work toghetter and Focus their blood thirst and anger on the enemy instead.

I think the Rank Challenge's are okay. Just like in Wolf pack's The Beta fights with the Alpha. If the beta wins the Beta gets the Alpha Position.

With Harkonnen its more the "Kill" thing that counts.

* Alexander Ordos reviewed Vlad's history and got a smart thing out of it...*

Vladimyr wasn't that crazy until he caught the desease from that RM Mohiam. One thing is obvious - Vladimyr became a sadist because he was ugly so hated everyone because they weren't as ugly as he is... :-/

* Alexander Ordos reviewed Vlad's history and got a smart thing out of it...*

Vladimyr wasn't that crazy until he caught the desease from that RM Mohiam. One thing is obvious - Vladimyr became a sadist because he was ugly so hated everyone because they weren't as ugly as he is... :-/

Yes this true because before he was said to be a very handsome man, I think even the RM made a comment about this in the prequel House Atriedes but even then the Baron was still homosexual.