who would have seen Jedorowsky's version of Dune?

TMA_1

Herbert did not like that incestious relationship between Paul and his mother Jesscia and I do not blame him. First time I ever came in contact with Jodorowsky's version I always wondered how did he come to that conclusion. ??? I think visually Jordorowsky's 'vision' of Dune would have been stunning but his changes to the story would have hampered it. I would have seen it but I might not have liked the changes to the story it would have been too much Jodorowsky.

Actually it was the script written by a man named Rudolph Wurlitzer whom Ridley Scott had chosen as the screenwriter (both later left the Dune project). Wurlitzer had the incestious relationship in his script I sometimes get the two mixed because I do not see why they would want that element in the Dune story anyway F. Herbert gives no indications of such story events.

Well men with visions are usually like that not that I agree but strong visions, strong conviction to that vision. Mahdi now your talking my language with that link to Humanoid Publishing did I even mention that site to you before on IRC? I was telling someone could it have been you? Anyway nice info to post.

Some things in it I could have done without myself the changes to the story and some of the designs for the veichles also some of the costums. I prefer Jodo for his vision as in relation to Dune but of course he would change some elements and add his own but that is the nature of a director like himself.