Infantry War

Shadowjaw

ok sry its just that i hate inf war

If i remember correctly lowzeewee,you played last month 4 infantry bc wars and you won them all. Strange that you give comments like "i hate them" and "only for noobs"

*reply on dj's last posting*

You could also play an infantry battle on a map that contains some neutral palaces to make the gameplay more intresting.

yes i m a noob thats y i just wanted the wins,its like cheating,BUT its just to show that 'i m not a noob'

sry my english is bad

link=board=7;threadid=7972;start=30#msg121035 date=1042620743]

Infantry war is also a very challenging game for everyone.

Actually, I don't know about anyone else, but I found infantry games to be a time of relaxation from real combat.

I agree with Belziel.I admit I started playing online just yesterday,because I thought my connection was too slow.And when I played anyone,they practically RUSHED.Mino rush is not really a rush,but It destroys everything that isn't a mino.

well if you didn't have enough units in time to take out a few minos then, no offense, but you build too slow. after a while you'll get used to a certain build order and you'll get faster with it. a mino rush isn't too hard to deal with. it's when they're in hoards with kindjal that it's annoying.

If they start on minos with low money, go fremen first. When playing vs Atreides it is very powerful to make fremen first. If u can get his minos u can worm his spice.. On any sett at or below 10k losing even a single harv can be disastrous, and if theyre building minos in the beginning it means they are spending alot of money on them.

Thus destroying 1 or more harvesters will cause them low money, delaying any upgrades(especially refinery upgrades, wich is your goal), unit production, giving you the advantage of undisturbed spice and unit production, allowing you to outbuild him fast and assure your victory. But if your fremen die and his minos remain alive you have a problem. dont attack minos when they are standing still, unless it is a single mino, and attack it from behind with 3 fedaykins close. Always try to hit minos from as close as possible, fedaykins do less damage when firing from a distance. Try to kill them when they are on the move, chances are you will get atleast 2 minos before he even knows what is happening. If you are able to get his minos, set your fremen to call a worm somewhere closeby the area where he is harvesting, and wreck his cash. Dont forget to keep on building, this is very important. Keep track of your refinery upgrades, start new upgrade the moment you finish an upgrade. Keep producing units as your funds allow. Pause vehicles whenever you reach the 300 solaris, so your builings and upgrades will have no or minimum delay. Dont forget to unpause though hehehe.

This shud b in strategy, but these are some good tips to start off with, Im sure they can also be found at Emprworm's site.

look inf wars r ok but its a cowards game.....u cant do anything....i played 'em bout three times and was sick of it so fast and anyway sabs r too slow maybe if u rush and contaminators do nothing they cant run fast and a sniper could take it.last flame throwers i feel the same too slow :O..thats my opinion :-