Infantry War

Shadowjaw

Oh and about the saboteur and the contaminator..

These 2 units suck in infantry war.

The reason why is that they have to get real close to their enemies, and since any good player will make masses of snipers in those games, those units will be sniped down before they even get anywhere near their targets.

Saboteurs have to be NEXT to their enemies, then they can do massive damage (but who uses saboteurs when he has mortars ;D)

Even worse, the saboteur will take all his fellow saboteurs with him when he gets sniped down while attacking in a group, since they explode when they die.

And contaminators... muhahahah they r so slow they r sniped down b4 they could even SMELL my army lol (their fun to use on kindjal tho hehehe)

well if you cant build a factory you cant build the hanger to get the star port to get super weapons. See no funny... I only wanna see those guys get nuked with the death hand.... And I bet its only on non spice maps so you cant buld a fac to get more harvs :P

ok sry its just that i hate inf war

If i remember correctly lowzeewee,you played last month 4 infantry bc wars and you won them all. Strange that you give comments like "i hate them" and "only for noobs"

*reply on dj's last posting*

You could also play an infantry battle on a map that contains some neutral palaces to make the gameplay more intresting.

You could also play an infantry battle on a map that contains some neutral palaces to make the gameplay more intresting.

I could see doing that on some of the fan made maps, but Fishers and maybe Broken would be the only WW maps I'd call for a Demilitarized zone ;)

but then some ppl will start building tunnels and crossing the DMZ to get into south korea...err...what were we talking about? oh yeah, inf wars. well the only place i've ever played an inf war is cradle basin. it seems that's a favorite for inf wars. it's actually a very good all-together map too.

Everyone want to put their kindjals on that lil watch tower... need more maps with those... imagine if you could air drop a mino or better yet a kobra since when deployed its turret pivots and wont have to spinn around like the mino would.... Rogue we need to test that... ;D