Clan Relations

Shadowjaw

I do not know what gave him that idea. No members of DRK ever agreed to it. Lol, he insulted all the clans so many times, now he is trying to search for friends only to find that everyone has turned away from him.

Nope, ;D u r wrong. It is clear that DRK n FEW r enemies...n somehow i got 2 reconcile with some of my friends in FEW n other clans.

I am 2 decide whether 2 help few or drk but since drk is unwilling, then we will have 2 be enemies then! 8)

Hey,

Mr. Shadow the alliance I know of is *DRK* and *EIFS* (my clan) And you can see my name right [darkm1n0], see that im in *EIFS* and *drk*, today we made an official alliance ...... No flaming please... So I never heard of JAWS allied with *drk* ::) :O so don't say that no more please 8) You don't belong sayen that

link=board=7;threadid=7709;start=0#msg113008 date=1040697907]

It is clear that DRK n FEW r enemies...

since when are we enemies? i have nothing against drk. as a matter of fact, some of them are good players and i've played with em a few times. well i suppose i'll ask darkruler.

Are we enemies?

>:( >:(just for the record i found shadow jaws on line and i played him in bc his setts thirty k geidie prime no pre guess what i engied him in two mins and ten seconds then i dropped a mino and it was over how easy was that, so JAWS clan better just sit back and shut the fuck up ok shadow cuz u r really getting on peoples nerves >:( >:(

hello doomy is back... 8)

JAW u need to stfu

ur only talking a bunch of BS, abt alliances alledged enemies and blablablabla

suddenly there is this JAWS clan, never heard of em, and they have more members in it than I have in my own clan? (14 or 15) Hahahaha dont make me piss in my pants. Your just 2 or maybe 3 dudes with a bunch of nicks in the same clan. Nothing more.

I think your a balloony..... if I grab a needle and stick it up your arse you'll defloat LOL

So cut the crap show the ppl what your worth and dont come talking big words here on the boards.

BTW where on the ladder were you listed again...? I have trouble finding you guys.. ;D