Clan Relations

Shadowjaw

What sort of clans are you talking about? Tribal clans? Or just clans in general? ???

EDIT: Since this about Emperor clans, I think it should go in the Emperor forum.

That depends on the clans themselves I guess. I think most clans just play for themselves, I've never heard of any clan specifically 'allying' with another clan to beat other clans, etc etc. Also, if you're playing bc matches, you can only have two clans in the one match. :P

Having fun is another matter. Some people play just for fun, other people take their gaming more seriously and play to get no.1 etc, etc. It just depends on what the particular person likes to do.

If these Emperor Clans are like fleets, getting them to join up together is preposterous.

I "Fleeted" for about 4 years before putting it all aside for real life. In those 4 years or so, I've seen power-plays, rumors, out-right lies, insults everywhere, and dozens of flame wars, all connected to two or three different Fleets.

Maybe Clans aren't like Fleets, but I've got a good feeling they are. Great fun for the leaders and a headache for the common player :)

link=board=2;threadid=7709;start=0#msg112402 date=1040563680]

Of course, I always hope that clans can work together with one another! 8)

Hehe, no. It is quite impossible to create an "official" alliance in Emperor. People just don't take that kind of thing seriously. What can one clan do for the other?

Now, just normal, I like your clan - you like mine is possible, but that's not an alliance, just friendship between people in clans.

Actually.............I did have a large allience that worked very well it was between ATRS, xROTAx and SKUMS earlier clan ( Forget name at the moment. ) It worked well and we all got along and helped each other, it was ended by xROTAx sorta dieing and me not playing much anymore :-.

exactly why do u want an alliance....cant your clan get to nu7mber1 without the help of other clans?????if u work togeather to make another clans rank go down then your clan needs to die.....u are probably 1 of the peoplee that tried to destroy *DRK*

that was a little excessive die, lol ::)

anyway, allying clans together is not intelligent. it's basically like cheating. if you are allied it's like one big clan instead and then when you play other clans to push them down it's the same as multi nicking. if you want to ally with someone make a clan with that person and help the people in your own clan. also, the point in the battle clan system is to fight each other. to compete your skills against the skills of another player.

i've kinda confused myself with what i just said so i'm guessing i've confused someone else too. sorry, i've been watching some lotr: tt on the set thing on starz. so my point is that i don't think that a clan alliance is a good idea and probably wouldn't work too well. just stick with your own clan and help eachother out in your own clan.

and die and master, don't flame him like that. he didn't do anything to you in this post. you're acting just like 'he' was. and that's why 'he' got banned. so be more careful.

yeah, he did do a lot. but the thing that pushed gob over the edge was doing what i said. if you remember on a certain post he called emprworm a cheating hobbtz again and again etc. and it pushed gob over the edge. that's why he was banned. all the other stuff was just why we all hated him.

Err, I wouldn't say its cheating, the allience we had was based off of these rules:

No BC macthes between each other

Help Train each other to be better players

Develop a friendship rather then flame wars with each other

Though I agree with some of what you said it was mainly to help each other get better rather then to cheat rogue, but you do make some good points :).

if you understand what i said then wow. i got lost with my own post and had no idea what i said. i just think it's LIKE cheating if you do it to push down other clans points. if you do it to have fun as friends and have an alliance to basically never play each other and help eachother train, then that's fine. but if you do it to TRY to push other's points down then i don't agree with it.

exactly why do u want an alliance....cant your clan get to nu7mber1 without the help of other clans?????if u work togeather to make another clans rank go down then your clan needs to die.....u are probably 1 of the peoplee that tried to destroy *DRK*

What you say is out of point, don't reply if you know nothing die4honr. *DRK* is JAWS friend and we help each another out instead of harming one another. Also, YOU and zilents are the ones who cause JAWS and *FEW* to be enemies. Do you people know why? They both call JAWS losers and also, die4honr sent me a massage called F*CKER just after I locked the hot topic on Recruitng Clan Members. Even a three-year-old kid knows that they are insulting me! I think the *FEW* leaders know what to do with them to end this feud between us... ;D

well procyonb is the clan leader but he's all but out of ebfd. he plays from time to time with clan members for fun but nothing else. that's why we don't have as many bcm's either. but i'm actually the oldest active member of FEW so if anything i'd be the one to recommend anything to pro. but i'll tell you right now, if you're insinuating that we should kick zilents and die out of the clan you are seriously mistaken. when you insult one of us you insult all of us. quit talking shit about few or else you'll get burned. few has some of the better players. just stop talking shit b/c i'm not interesting in starting a flame war here. and the reason that die and zilents insult your clan so much is that you haven't won too many bcm's and you claim to be the best. if you're a really good player then get into WOL and start to prove it.

hehehehe... I dont think what I said is an insult.. lol... well u always talk as u are a Baron geeks from Geidi Prime... so I adjust my self as Duke Leto II servant from Caladan!!! When I beat u on bc and many times on deathmatch, what I said was "JAWS has proven its failure! FEWs have seen its VICTORY!!!" lol... how cool is that... hehehe... then u keep paging me to have a re... well if anyone have played with any member of JAWs u'll see y! ;D

BTW ... I believe JAWS only had 1 or 2 real members ... I'm trying to match their IPs but they got non-static IPs so.. no valid evidence... but I know by the way he talks.. his BOs.. and never seen 2 JAWs player at once... lol... just a thought..