Ordos economy and infrastructure...

Alexander_Ordos

Hmmm The time has come to tell how do our economy works and what's it based on...

1. We sell Dyonide crystals.

2. Trading - our marketplaces are the largest in the Empire

3. We sell exotic materials such as the porial jewels

4. We sell plancton yes yes the ones from our underground oceans near Dedrion.

5. We have a large orbital support deck for the heighliners.

..........................................................................................

This is my fantasy... what about you?

P.S This thread is not intended for fan fiction...

If you know what we are doing illegally, it becomes easier to stop us. No, we will remain behind closed doors on the illegal stuff.

We sell rare Exrite Crystals at a price almost that of spice. Spice is 100'000 $olaris every ten grams, exrite is at about 90'000 every ten gram. Exrite provides amazing amounts of energy and power per crystal.

hmm I could add that to las-gun manufacture. in your fan fiction does that crystal emmit blue light when hit by a light source? if so then you could say they help in manufacture of lasers and all sorts of important stuff. communications, weapons and stuff:)

• 2 weeks later...
hmm I could add that to las-gun manufacture. in your fan fiction does that crystal emmit blue light when hit by a light source? if so then you could say they help in manufacture of lasers and all sorts of important stuff. communications, weapons and stuff:)

Laser weapons are manufactured on Ix. My Sardaukar regiment uses only Ixian lasers, because no one other makes them  ;D