Are turrets supposed to be allowed in inf war

lowzeewee

Before you start playing, the host should explain all the rules of the infantry battle:

which subhouses are allowed, are turrets allowed and how many?

The other players joigning the game can decide if they want to play or not after the rules are explained.

You take screenshots that he agreed to play by the rules and you take another showing that he is cheating. After that you post on dune2k.

You could also ask him to sell the items that are not allowed and explain again before posting it, some players even do not understand english..

Oflcin is a infantry battle cheater, he always builds things that are not allowed. He will do it again so be warned not to play him again! Download the howies quick screen capture v 1.07 so you can take pictures, it is free software.

Yes i played him before in a infantry battle and he started to build turrets and factory units. I did not have the screenshot program at the time so i never had pictures of it. The next occasion when he tries it again i will post the pictures.

I downloaded it but forgot to open it so just a warning to all.DOnt play infantry war with him.This time when i play him i gonna get turrets too wahaha anyway he didnt get to see my base at all i chemicaled all his scouts that came near and his fremen just stayed at his base.ANy turret will eliminate infantry like crazy right?especially the flame,the gas will take out snipers n mortars with average effect,and the machinegun turret,well,i dont know,someone pls tell me more about this machinegun post and its effectiveness against infanttry

Oflcin is a infanrty battle cheater, he always builds things that are not allowed. He will do it again so be warned! Download the howies quick screen capture v 1.07 so you can take pictures, it is free software.

if i take screenshots and say that he cheats what is the use?He wont get banned and non-fed2k pple will still get cheated.....any u said oflcin is a infantry war cheater but has he cheated u before,i need to know before I try to contact westwood in anyway?

if i take screenshots and say that he cheats what is the use?He wont get banned and non-fed2k pple will still get cheated

That may be true, however the fact that if you prove that olfcin is an infantry wars cheater (if he actually is) on FED2k, all the people that visit FED2k and see the proof will know for sure that he is cheater, and you will be doing them all a favour won't you? Of course, you can't expect everyone who plays EBFD online to visit FED2k often or even be a member, but you can rest assured that the people that play EBFD online and know that oflcin is a cheater due to the proof that you post, will be saved from wasting their time. I'm sure that there a quite a few members of FED2k that still play Emperor online and visit these boards regularly. Shouldn't it be enough that they know about who to avoid online (i.e. cheaters, etc etc?)