HELP!!!!!

Ok, i can log in, but when i click on another link like profile or whos online it says "error you must be logged in" and it says welcome guest. And i have tried deleating my cookies. it don't work. it only lets me stay logged on at 11 pm(my time) for some reason. is their anything else i can do to try to stay logged in? if you need more information just pist what you need.

the way you configured Internet Explorer.

We can't assume that Darkrul3r is using Internet Explorer, even though it is probably the most common web browser in use. If he is using Internet Explorer though, we'd need to know the version number. I had a serious problem with Internet Explorer 5.0 some time ago that sounded a lot like this one, only it had nothing to do with what time I logged on, it always logged me out when I logged in and then clicked on a link to a forum etc, etc. The only way I resolved it was by switching to Mozilla 1.1b (which I'm using right now.) :)

We can't assume that Darkrul3r is using Internet Explorer, even though it is probably the most common web browser in use. If he is using Internet Explorer though, we'd need to know the version number. I had a serious problem with Internet Explorer 5.0 some time ago that sounded a lot like this one, only it had nothing to do with what time I logged on, it always logged me out when I logged in and then clicked on a link to a forum etc, etc. The only way I resolved it was by switching to Mozilla 1.1b (which I'm using right now.) :)

well it is internet explorer at my parents comp.. but i don't know about that time problem.. never tried that but that sounds sooo odd that i can't believe it... there is absolutely no logical explanation for that

It happened to me also, I was able to log in, but as soon as I tried to perform a function as a member, I was loged out. I fixed it by updating IE to 5.5, until Gob fixed the Opera layout, with Opera no problems.

Update your IE. That should fix the problem.

Guest Eric E.

Hi,

I don't know if you're still interested, but your problem is that your internet explorer doesn't allow cookies of second class, Which means it's automaticly Deleting the 'memory of the board'.

for any others who might run into the same problem, just refresh your explorer settings in the option menu. :)

Good day

Eric E.

Hi,

I don't know if you're still interested, but your problem is that your internet explorer doesn't allow cookies of second class, Which means it's automaticly Deleting the 'memory of the board'.

for any others who might run into the same problem, just refresh your explorer settings in the option menu. :)

Good day

Eric E.

cool, can you change it in the internet explorer? if so, where? I guess this is not only the problem with IE 5.0?

Guest Eric E.

Hello,

Well, i only know how it's done with IE 6.0;

Open your browser,

tools > internet options > privacy. There you should be able to Edit your cookie settings.

To download IE 6: go2 Tools > Windows update and download IE 6.0.

I hope this will clear things up for you,

Good day

Eric E.