Email Decides Not To Work....

Hi guys, I have a large problem, enjoy ;D,

Anyways, one day I log onto my ISP (Msn) (I know many hate Msn but I hate AOL so much I want to help make its largest competator grow ;D) Anyways, when I log on I don't get a thing that says how many emails I got and my inbox is totally empty. So your saying "Ah but ya got no emails idiot" but thing is this has been going on for a week and I get like 56 emails a day.....Also I don't have my Msn messenger, just doesn't work :-, happened same time email thing did. So when I open IE and go to Msn.com to try to log-in from there I get this error "Your Web browser options are currently set to disable cookies. To use .NET Passport, you must enable cookies." Funny thing is I haven't changed my IE settings, any ideas cause I'm mind boggled and I don't wanna hear that dang elevator music while I wait for a Msn guy to get to the phone ;D.

Anyways, one day I log onto my ISP (Msn) (I know many hate Msn but I hate AOL so much I want to help make its largest competator grow ;D)

You want Microsoft to grow? They already dominate the OS, development, Web browser, and productivity software markets. Now they have their sites aimed at the online market and it looks like they are on their way to dominating that as well.

Anyways, when I log on I don't get a thing that says how many emails I got and my inbox is totally empty.

You say your inbox is empty. What about your deleted messages? Are they stored in a trash can or something similar to the recycle bin ? It's very possible that your mailbox is full even if your inbox is empty.

IE-4.7

Msn Version- 7

But they dont matter! For god sake its worked the last like 2 years.... And no there ain't viruses, just had comp upgraded, they found 871 viruses ;D, but they put back in Norton cause it didnt work before and some other stuff so I'm good.

Apart from Ethan's suggestion, I'd say make sure you upgrade your software, especially IE. Sure things might have worked just fine the last couple of years, but they do change stuff daily. It might be that your current IE version (remember they already are at version 6) is not capable of handling some stuff that's requested from the site you're trying to access.

Apart from the above, do not forget that Microsoft software upgrades (especially IE) do contain security patches ! I'm not saying this is going to solve your problem (it might though), but from experience, make sure you update Microsoft software regulary !