Contentment with the simple things

TMA_1

Everyone at some time, I'm sure.

Who wrote this book?

It was written by Jesus, son of Sirach in about 190-170 BC. Of course author is not Jesus Christ. He was a very holy man, conservative Jew, searching for practical reasons of the believe and following it's terms. It is a good add-on for other Old Testament books. Also it solves the problem of God's jealously and anger. We must fear the God, to ensure our lowliness in rapports between people. That's making the book much closer to New Testament, I can say it is very advanced.

And that's the only real pleasure in life, when you are good to others and helping them. But to have the power of making it, you must feel lowly.

I agree with Acriku, hardworking bands who are talented an play their own stuff deserve the credit. Has anyone any idea how hard it is just to get your name recognised? then to get spotted by a decent record company? theres a hell of a lot of work to be done, and certain people like britney spears dont deserve that privilege.

"Everyone at some time, I'm sure.

Who wrote this book?

It was written by Jesus, son of Sirach in about 190-170 BC. Of course author is not Jesus Christ. He was a very holy man, conservative Jew, searching for practical reasons of the believe and following it's terms. It is a good add-on for other Old Testament books. Also it solves the problem of God's jealously and anger. We must fear the God, to ensure our lowliness in rapports between people. That's making the book much closer to New Testament, I can say it is very advanced.

And that's the only real pleasure in life, when you are good to others and helping them. But to have the power of making it, you must feel lowly."

Ho ho, I see we have a liberal in the discussion... wait, make that 1 2 3 4 5 6 ahh... Im going to stop counting.lol

It was probably written by solomon. Usually these dates that secular archeologists come up with are ways to mislead people into believing the bible is not acheologically correct. Its funny that other religious books are used to find archeological places and things, bu t the bible seems to be picked on and mistrusted. Kinda a double standard. Anyway back on topic! I think that the focus of happiness in this world can only be found in material things. That is if you dont have religion.

I agree with Acriku, hardworking bands who are talented an play their own stuff deserve the credit. Has anyone any idea how hard it is just to get your name recognised? then to get spotted by a decent record company? theres a hell of a lot of work to be done, and certain people like britney spears dont deserve that privilege.

i'm sure you're right... but Bitchy Spears didn't deserve this... her voice is not that great and i hate her songs...

even worse... Christina Bitch... She is so fucking arrogant.. i could almost strangle her

Her new video, Dirty, is so fricking slutty and "dirty" that it's disgusting. And she said that that was what she was like, and finally could express it. Well I'm gonna turn my head and let the whore express her slut-fashioned wear and lack-of-decency-life.