EMPEROR - OR - STARCRAFT?????

Guest Eric E.

Hello,

My vote goes for Starcraft, because i've been playing it for 3 years now, and i really like it :). Although i don't have any base of comparison Because i haven't played emperor yet :-. But i doubt it will beat Starcraft: BroodWaR....

But i find it sad to see how you spam all threads on the forum about this toppic tiidian.

Next time just edit your profile ;)

Regards

Eric E.

Guest Eric E.

Tiidian, I meant that you post the same message in every thread you can find (Atleast the ''most visited'' threads)

But i think it is great you make Those ''Vote'' Threads, infact you schould make some Polls (not to many though ;))

Good luck

Eric E.

emperor overall i think was better. Emperor had the better graphics and I loved the 3-d graphics sure beats the 2-d from starcraft. Starcraft had the better story line, and some of the units were cool, such as the capital ships for humans and protas(sp). However, I never played multiplayer sc so i can't compare them. But the single player for SC got to be annoying when all you did was face your own side for half the battles that was pretty lame. Overall i think emperor is better but I can't fully compare em.

Guest Eric E.

Well,

Like warcraft 3, Starcraft(broodwar) has many game types, And i think starcraft was a great game and ahead of it's time if you compare it with Emperor, or any other westwood game for that matter. However, like i said before i haven't played emperor yet, i will play it soon,

and a tip for omniviper;

***Go player Starcraft Online It rocks, and there are still 10.000 active players ;D (Unlike emperor :P)***

Good luck,

Eric E.