Board Enhancements

Gobalopper

I did a few upgrades to the messageboard system today. First up is the "Who's Online" option that will show who has been online in the last 10 minutes. There is also a "Member List" option that lets you look at all the current members. Last is the "read # times" option that will show the number of times a thread has been read. Let me know what you think of the new options.

It bases "hot topics" on the number of views now. Once that happens it makes the number of views bold. I could change it to a different colour or make it italic if you want...

Made a few changes. I went and made the entire "read x times" bold and changed the hot text thing at the bottom of board listings. Did you guys like the hot image better?

• 4 weeks later...

I like the who's online option the most but I think all the enhancements are a very good addition to the message board. Especially in a way that we can read messages on topics we like that people may have posted there because we can now know where they just were thanks to the who's online option. I think I'll stop now because I think I am starting to move off topic.