i just upgraded to XP...

ummmm btw....

I forgot to mention, when i installed updates i couldnt install SP1. It said 'The Serial Key used to install Windows is Invalid...' ;) does that have anything to do with it?

I kinda got the copy from my friend...

No, I do not think it has anything to do with your EBFD problem.

Your drivers look okay, I doubt the problem is due to drivers. As for memory, it looks okay, although I don't know how much of those 190mb is actually free.

I don't think the problem is hardware related either.

Things that remain are settings in the BIOS, or settings for hardware within Windows. This still leaves a big scale of possibilities. What you could try to start with is to check the AGP aperture size setting in the BIOS. To get in the BIOS, press [del] or [F1] (when your comp boots up, it should say which button to press to get in the BIOS).

Another thing you could try is to lower hardware accelaration. Try notch for notch. If it doesn't help, return it to fuill (reboot if asked).

omg...

There isnt the slider for the graphics acceleration. I looked everywhere. Is this because I dont have SP1 installed? I know i should have it, but i cannot find it. I knew exactly where everything was with windows ME and now on xp i feel like im missing things. Which brings me to another question... Why dont i have MS works?? Does it not come with XP?

msworks was something that can pre-bundled with your computer, for a great (if not better) alternative try openoffice.org, its pretty much exactly like ms office. as for the multiplayer, when i still used my compaq i would get the blue screen after playing ts online. not that helps really, but now you know it isnt just you in a ways.

Ok then why does this only happen in multiplayer??

2nd time in two days that I have to say: I'm clueless as what to do to resolve your problem. It still bugs me though, so I might come up with something, but currently I'm clueless..

Ok damn i know there is only so much you can do you're not superman :) well kinda like the superman of computers ;)

I was just thinking though about it only happening in multiplayer. If it only happens online then that must mean that it is NOT graphics related right? U think it might be the Westwood Shared INternet Components. Either that or It would be my dsl since it affects my internet connection. I just cant seem to find the relation between the freezing and the internet connection( The freeze causes the network problem i assume)...

Thanks for all of the help Nyar, and gl.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought of something. As your card isn't the best gaming card out there, you might want to try and run dxdiag. Within dxdiag on the display tab, you have several buttons, like AGP hardware accelaration. Try to disable those options (try one by one, or activate one when not working, and disable another).