Mod Project

RobertF2002

Robert, after checking the rules file, I think I've found a problem. It may not be all the problems that the rules file contains, but it is one that is apparent. You've declared the turrets properly, and it looks like you've renamed all the unit data starting with 'HK' to 'DE'. The thing you forgot to do was to change the names for the turret data that was already there for the Harkonnen units or make new turrets for your Deathens units to use. You've declared the Deathens turrets, but there are no turret attributes for them. When I tried to start a game with your mod, the game wouldn't even load, it just crashed. You need to make sure you've put your turrets names in the declaration section, and then add their attributes to the turret data section.

i think the problem may well be that the rules.txt and trhe artini.txt are "older" than the model.rfh

put ur comp clock forward a couple of years and open the inis and just resave them without any changes.

then set ur comp clock back to normal, make sure the inis are in emperor/data/model and try running the game.