Iraq

Lies?, US and UK are interested in oil resources but also how much they will personally pocket from the comissions of huge weapons orders. Sometimes ppl forget that war is a great chance to do business, and well the US and UK have plenty of weapons factories to run.

This doesn't mean that I am in favor of Iraq. No way. I agree that the Iraqui president should change, however what I am concerned about is the way superpowers want to do it and the fake reasons they present.

LOL war is BAD BAD BAD for the economy. Look at the stockmarket. Even the TALK over war has people worried about their money, consumer confidence shrinks and the economy slows down AGAIN. For weapons factories it is a good chance, but that's an insignificant portion of the economy. There is always opportunity in times of hardship, but those opportunities are in short supply compared to the lost ones. Fake reasons? LOL. Obviously you are impervious to reason, so if you want to believe those massive government conspiracy theories, go right ahead.

Perhaps you don't realize exactly how bad the situation in Iraq is. I saw a video of Hussaine's "Party meeting" a while ago, and it was the most disturbing thing I've ever witnessed. Yes, he does have a party. He holds elections too. You know who the candidates are? Saddam Hussaine, His Higness Hussaine, Mr. Hussaine, and Saddam the Great. While you vote 2 armed thugs watch to make sure you don't write in your own candidate.

Anyway I saw this video of him and his party at a "meeting". He started off by saying "There is a traitor among us." at which point two of his thugs (armed with assault rifles) randomly took someone from the room outside. A loud bang was heard. The two thugs came back in alone. Hussaine says "There are still traitors among us." The same goons take another guy outside, loud bang is heard, they come back in. This happens a third time. And a fourth time. By now the "party members" are sweating like mad hoping they won't be next. Two men start crying. Finally, one guy gets it. He stands up, starts clapping and says "Hooray for Hussaine. He is our noble leader and protects us from treatiory" etc. The rest of the people follow. No more people are killed.

It is said that Hussaine changes locations at least once every two hours. It is said that he has body doubles who look like him go to public events for him. Activists against his government contiually "mysteriously disappear". Is he going to change? HELL NO! It's up to somebody else to remove him. He would rather die than give up his power. But before he dies, he'd kill as many people as he possibly could.

Nope. It's part of his campaign on terror like he's been saying all along. But freeing the people from Hussaine will be a very good side effect (and IMO even better than the intended purpose). I suspect he'll do the same as done with Afganistan, turn control of the country over to the UN so they can set up a government.

Lies?, US and UK are interested in oil resources but also how much they will personally pocket from the comissions of huge weapons orders. Sometimes ppl forget that war is a great chance to do business, and well the US and UK have plenty of weapons factories to run.

This doesn't mean that I am in favor of Iraq. No way. I agree that the Iraqui president should change, however what I am concerned about is the way superpowers want to do it and the fake reasons they present.

LOL war is BAD BAD BAD for the economy. Look at the stockmarket. Even the TALK over war has people worried about their money, consumer confidence shrinks and the economy slows down AGAIN. For weapons factories it is a good chance, but that's an insignificant portion of the economy. There is always opportunity in times of hardship, but those opportunities are in short supply compared to the lost ones. Fake reasons? LOL. Obviously you are impervious to reason, so if you want to believe those massive government conspiracy theories, go right ahead.

Perhaps you don't realize exactly how bad the situation in Iraq is. I saw a video of Hussaine's "Party meeting" a while ago, and it was the most disturbing thing I've ever witnessed. Yes, he does have a party. He holds elections too. You know who the candidates are? Saddam Hussaine, His Higness Hussaine, Mr. Hussaine, and Saddam the Great. While you vote 2 armed thugs watch to make sure you don't write in your own candidate.

Anyway I saw this video of him and his party at a "meeting". He started off by saying "There is a traitor among us." at which point two of his thugs (armed with assault rifles) randomly took someone from the room outside. A loud bang was heard. The two thugs came back in alone. Hussaine says "There are still traitors among us." The same goons take another guy outside, loud bang is heard, they come back in. This happens a third time. And a fourth time. By now the "party members" are sweating like mad hoping they won't be next. Two men start crying. Finally, one guy gets it. He stands up, starts clapping and says "Hooray for Hussaine. He is our noble leader and protects us from treatiory" etc. The rest of the people follow. No more people are killed.

It is said that Hussaine changes locations at least once every two hours. It is said that he has body doubles who look like him go to public events for him. Activists against his government contiually "mysteriously disappear". Is he going to change? HELL NO! It's up to somebody else to remove him. He would rather die than give up his power. But before he dies, he'd kill as many people as he possibly could.

Jeez, Get my point, please.

Did I say that war is good for economy ? NO.

Did I say people get economically excited about war ? NO.

What i said is that politics and the weapons business take advantage of it, and therefore is a source of terrible corruption for those who decide when and where the war is.

Jeez, Get my point, please.

Did I say that war is good for economy ? NO.

Did I say people get economically excited about war ? NO.

What i said is that politics and the weapons business take advantage of it, and therefore is a source of terrible corruption for those who decide when and where the war is.

Uhh...weapons producers don't decide war, the government al bodies do. The president has nothing to gain by catering to the needs of weapons producers. Your arguement doesn't make any sense...war is bad for all nations involved. Besides, the "weapons business" isn't even a business. It's heavilly regulated by the army and the government. Do weapons producers benefit from war? Sure they do. Do they decide war? Hell no.

Well, perhaps you don't realize exactly how the situation in the whole middle East is, try to get the big picture.

Excuse me, what's the title of this thread? And what's the topic about? War in where? Besides, of all the nations in the middle-east, Iraq has it the worst.

Uhh...weapons producers don't decide war, the government al bodies do. The president has nothing to gain by catering to the needs of weapons producers. Your arguement doesn't make any sense...war is bad for all nations involved. Besides, the "weapons business" isn't even a business. It's heavilly regulated by the army and the government. Do weapons producers benefit from war? Sure they do. Do they decide war? Hell no.

Bush and his VP, right ?

Where they've worked ? : Petroleum Companies

Where they've done politics ? : Texas (The Oil State)

Who supported their campaings ? : Petroleum Companies

What companies do they hold stocks of ? : Petroleum Companies

Besides who offered open Alaska's National Parks for prospection of petroleum ? ...... I guess u know it already.

Do they know the oil business, sure. Do they want more oil : sure.

How can they get it ? : you already read my post.

Who will win at any situation : Oil companies and weapons producers, they can put as much pressure on the President and VP of USA. Is it so difficult to understand ?

Again, I think S.Hussein should have been removed 10 years, because what he did to Kuwait was terrible. At that time there was enough and more than enough reasons to do it, why they waited ?.....it was no the best time for a new war.

So, Do they decide war ? Hell yes.

Excuse me, what's the title of this thread? And what's the topic about? War in where? Besides, of all the nations in the middle-east, Iraq has it the worst.

Sorry for bringing up a new issue, lol.

It's impossible to understand Iraq's situation without considering Israel, Palestina, Saudit Arabia and Kuwait (to mention the most related) situation.

Honestly, do you think Bush wants to attack Iraq out of pity for the Iraqi people?

Not just want, they WILL. Even their excuse don't work this time, they'll find another excuse next time to do the job.

The weapons business take advantage of it? Of course they do, do you know why America is causing all these nonsense in these past decades? Its partly for the weapon business to make money. But of course, its not entirely for them.

Just think about it, besides computer, aircraft and car, whatelse does the American make(mean making it good/high quality), nothing else BUT military things.

The matter of fact is Russians are suffering a huge economical problem.

In long wars, Americans are definately the winner. When it comes to ICBM's, the Americans has the most out of every country in the world, also, Americans now have the technology to intercept ICBM's before they even re-enter the atmosphere. This is a new technology which only America have access to it.

America can't conquer the world, if they declared war on all countries they can't keep it out if they must fight 300 countries, America will have fronts everywhere, they can be attacked by nuclear bombs, terrorist actions etc.

And if they dispatch a army to a other country, their own nation is in peril of being invaded.

Stop arguing child's thing. Do you really think all Americans would suddenly wake up tomorrow and attack the world? Do you think Russia just fires it weapons? Or something like Sum of all Fears? No... Back to discussion: Will we wake up tomorrow and find ourselves in WW3?

this is really childish why should the US try to conquer the world in the first place? Furthermore American intelligence says that the Iraqi will overthrow Saddam before interring a new war, however the question is who will take Saddam's place?