Registry Cleaner: RegCleanr

Timenn

A perfect program what allows you to clean up all mess from you registry. Like registered programs, registered applications, startup items, shell-extensions, new-file extensions, and File Types

It's very good to remove mess that stayed after an uninstall. But also if you accidentily removed a program, and didn't uninstall.

It's called RegCleanr, and it is free.

Here is the link:

http://www.vtoy.fi/jv16/index.shtml

Chech then 'latest version' > RegCleanr

And just read some of the readme, but the program is very simple

I suggest you look for items that are from Westwood. Then you can look for 'Emperor'.

Otherwise, go to the 'Tools' menu, then go to Registry Cleaner. In the submenu that appears, go to 'Automatic Registry Cleaner' and the program will find files that it considers to be useless. One of those files could be the file that might be giving you problems.

Yes, if you have nothing from WW installed, you can try that, removing everything from WW.

But with me I just see that there is 1 record (in the software list): author Westwood; Software Emperor

And 1 record: author C07ft5Y; Software Emperor.

The other ones look like WOL registers

I suggest you look for items that are from Westwood. Then you can look for 'Emperor'.

Otherwise, go to the 'Tools' menu, then go to Registry Cleaner. In the submenu that appears, go to 'Automatic Registry Cleaner' and the program will find files that it considers to be useless. One of those files could be the file that might be giving you problems.

Be careful with deleteing everything that says Westwood. If you do that, you might harm other Westwood games that you might have installed. If EBFD is the only one, you can go ahead.