A Gameing Company That Really Cares

DjCiD

Actually it's all relevant, a friend of mine a whole long time ago, which I forgot till I saw this link, suffered from epilepsy and couldn't play video games or watch tv. So these things can happen...no matter how rediculous they sound or how you view the messenger[i.e. microsoft] to be. Plus, it gets rid of lawsuits of idiots who try to sue MicroSoft Corporation for an injury not mentioned in the warning. So it makes sense to broaden the spectrum of injuries.

i new about the epilepsy warrings on the old nintendo and other platforms but this article takes it to another level ;D

speaking of dummies suing my firends brother is a lawyer and he reps dummie suits all the time he even had this one guy who sued because he hit cruis controll in an RV and left his seat to go fix a sandwich ;D you can guess what happened ;D now when you go to an RV dealer you will see in the manulas you cannot leav the divers seat when using cruise controll ::) ;D

Actually it's all relevant, a friend of mine a whole long time ago, which I forgot till I saw this link, suffered from epilepsy and couldn't play video games or watch tv. So these things can happen...no matter how rediculous they sound or how you view the messenger[i.e. microsoft] to be. Plus, it gets rid of lawsuits of idiots who try to sue MicroSoft Corporation for an injury not mentioned in the warning. So it makes sense to broaden the spectrum of injuries.

I was talking about microsoft being crap as far as "a company that really cares" goes, not the article...