Brad Pitt and Dune

Mahdi

Ok, so here's a question for you six degrees of seperation fans out there: Whats the connection between Brad Pitt and Dune?

Answer: He is currently suspected to be joining the cast of the upcoming Wolfgang Peterson film "Troy" as Achilles. For those of you familiar with the Dune novels, you probably know that the House of Atriedes claims to be descended from the House of Atries in ancient Greece, which fought at the Battle Of Troy. Which is also why the Duke was given the name Achillus in E:BFD. I checked IMDB.com but so far they don't have any info on this movie, so we don't know who may be playing Agamemnon, the direct "Ancestor" of the Atreides, who was featured in a play during the bookHouse Atreides. To see the Aint-it-cool-report where I learned of this, click here.

On a different note, I've gotten moved into my new home at the University Of Ottawa, and will be back to posting again. Not as much as I used to, at least not for a little while, but I am back.

one thing:

"We never saw it comming..."

imagine if Agamnemon would be played by.... hum... Leo DiCaprio! Also starring: Britney Spears...

My dream about Dunes's direct connexion with ancient greek are falling down :) looooool

Sure, he's one of those stupid hollywood pretty boys, but he's actually one of the better ones, at least I think so. Look at the movies he's made: Se7en, fight club, not your everyday movie for that kinda actor. He isn't near an Ed Norton or Kevin Spacey, but he's better than most of his kind.