Self promotion

IxianMace

No you didn't really mention anything about how the damage the wormrider takes will be proportional to how much life the Fedaykin that gets off will have. You only said that the wormrider will take damage and be that the Fedaykin that gets off will be visible. I'm saying that the Fedaykin that gets off will have the same amount of life that the wormrider had as soon as the wormride finishes.

I was just being more specific to the point. People could have assumed or misunderstood that if the worm took a certain amount of damage, then the Fedaykin that got off would have a certain amount of damage as well, but HOW MUCH damage? I just said that the damage that the wormrider takes during the duration of the worm ride up to the moment that he gets off will be the exact same amount of damage that the Fedaykin has when he gets off. e.g. if the wormrider gets off the worm with 20% damage, then the Fedaykin that appears once the worm has gone will be damaged 20%.

Well I've got what I need. It's clear to me now that shooting your own units with your own units will do nothing to promote your own units at all (e.g. killing your own infantry with one of your own Minotauruses will not help to promote the Minotaurus, etc, etc). ::) The best way to get units chevrons is to shoot sandworms (no not wormriders), either travelling horizontally or vertically (vertical worms are better in my opinion).