Corrino's Revenge Nearing Completion

DukeLeto

The full version is about two weeks from finish. Does anyone care? I hope so.

My question: Should I finish it? It won't be TOO big. (I have a 56k.) Would anyone at least TRY it? I don't want to be wasting my time. Thanks.

PS: Edric, if you post, please be at least semi-constructive.

I've got to say this much: While I stole NO coding and NO Icons (Unless the Blank one Nema gave me counts) from KH or KH2, it probably was the inspiration. I looked at it and said: "That's really good. But wouldn't it be better if..." And kinda went from there. Though I really had no idea what any of the units in either KH was, I kinda just started playing with changing, slowly, Ordos to Corrino. (my vision of how KH would have been a LOT better) Now I'm close to a mod with all the features of a full blown Mod like KH or Shadow of Arrakis, and I've gained a lifetime of Emporer modding experience from it all. I guess this is kinda an apology to everyone on the KH team who thought I was too closely mirroring their mod: The premise IS pretty much the same, it's just applied much differently. I hope you enjoy the fruits of my labor, when it's finished. And be sure to get Kwisatz Haderach, too. If you can spare all the bandwidth. ;)

PS: Prophetic, huh?

Thanks Duke. :) I suppose you're right, but the most important thing is that Corrino's Revenge is NOT another version of Kwisatz Haderach. It's a different mod in its own right. There are hardly any similarities, other than the fact that the Corrino were introduced in the place of another House. Anyone getting CR in the hope of finding something like KH or KH2 will be very dissapointed. But someone downloading CR in order to try out a separate and different mod might be very pleased.

no, i sure don't maybe he doesn't after all. ;D Either that or it is hidden music that we can not hear with our ears but out mind hears it and it orders us to donate millions of solaris to the executrix or we will die. So we do it and end up slaves to the executrix and are used for testing. ;D