Earth and Beyond : Pricing

zamboe

Pricing has been announced, whit the experience we've got with Westwood plus paying, what can we expect ??

LAS VEGAS, NV (August 13, 2002) - Westwood Studios™ announced today it will offer multiple ways to subscribe to Earth & Beyond™, the online role-playing galaxy that will be published by Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:ERTS) under the EA GAMES™ brand this fall.

The monthly fee for Earth & Beyond will be $12.99 per month, and players will have the option to purchase packages of playtime for a reduced price. Players can pay month-to-month, or buy three months for $11.99 a month ($35.97) or six months for $10.99 a month ($65.94). These packages will be available to the players when they register the retail version of the game. All major credit cards will be accepted.

As an alternative to paying with a credit card, Westwood will also offer Game Time cards that will allow players to pre-purchase 90 days of playtime from their local retailer. Game Time cards will be available for $39.99 and will go on sale at the same time as Earth & Beyond. They can be purchased from most major software retailers, including Electronics Boutique and GameStop.

so they want to pay us to play?!?! cool!!! ;D

im in the beta and its looking very doubtfull i will buy the game ;D

im sorry but i think pay to play sux... not saying i wont do it... i bought into sega.net to play their online games. But i know WW and how they don't support their games... so why waste money like that on a game I can only play online ::) sorry WW not this time ;D screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me ;D

you guys should check out Eve. It's an alternative to E&B, made by a different company. I dunno if Eve is pay to play or not. IF i can find a link i'll post it. When i saw the site i thought Eve had better graphics than E&B. But they are similar