new cheater

Krazyorse

Westwood online uses safeguards that prevent cheats from being used in multiplayer. Yes it's possible to cheat in single player on in skirmish, by modifying your rules.txt file or using a trainer, but it's impossible to do it online. The second you use something that was changed by the cheat, (or the mod), a message "Out of Sync" appears and the game automatically quits. If it's a skirmish, nothing happens. If it's a clan game or quick match game, the game is recorded as an "Out of Sync Wash Game".

Westwood online uses safeguards that prevent cheats from being used in multiplayer. Yes it's possible to cheat in single player on in skirmish, by modifying your rules.txt file or using a trainer, but it's impossible to do it online. The second you use something that was changed by the cheat, (or the mod), a message "Out of Sync" appears and the game automatically quits. If it's a skirmish, nothing happens. If it's a clan game or quick match game, the game is recorded as an "Out of Sync Wash Game".

This post is unclear. *I* understand what you mean and so will the oldbies but newbies will misunderstand. DC cheats DO exist and an result in your points being STOLEN by a cheater and OOS causes you to gain nothing for all your hard works.

"Hi all have to say something too. So krazyorse who is d/c I think you cause I have played vs you 2-3 months ago and you have d/c in the game!!! unfortunately I didn't know that I can publish here all your d/c and try's to cheat the game like quitting...

Sorry for this sh** english but as I see it I had to write this down !!!

So krazy,Ipfun and someother before you insult other you have to stopping the try's to cheating !!!" slim

......................................................................................................................................don't say thing like that...

it could be my provider "AOL" who dc me..

it happened to me in SKIRMISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my computer crashed i thought..it's happened sometimes

it's happened to me the month before vs JBOND007 but i was winning and windows bug!!

that's why!

tell it to jbond007 he says to u that it's true..himself didn't understand why i've left cause i've had no reason to do that cause I WAS WINNING!!!!!

so shut up !

and now for elckof ,

HIMSELF TELL ME HE HAD TRYING TO DC ME!

i don't why i've post the advertissement if it was not the true cause ,again: I'VE WON!!!!!!it bring me nothing to do wrong thing..

his escuse: CAUSE I USE THEILAXU!LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, AND CAUSE I was KICKING HIS ASS!!!!it's ALL!!

but the next time i'll say nothing when someone try to dc me...

u ll see that when the guy DC u.........if it's that u want...

don't cry after...

He means that he want to modify the executable, or the program what reads the rules.txt (and defines selfhealing as going 3 times as fast, giving the Ordos the advantage)

And he says that Emperor does not detect that, because those programs are not checked when playing online

Krazy i dont say that he hadn't d/c but i said that you have to stop it self before you say it on other that wasn't rondom(don't know how to say it othher)that you was d/c it was 2 times on the same day !!!

PS: yes i have diffrent nicks like s4ng0h4n...

rota i tell u the same question, WHAT IS THE PB IF I'VE USE THEILAXU!!!

he said exactly: "lool u use theilaxu it's a noobs ' weapon.."

and try to dc 1st time, just 2sec left and reconnect,wait 2 sec and another dc ...just 3 sec left and he reconnect .......wait 2 or 3 sec and dc!

just cause i've killed all his carryer ..and contaminned all his harvester with theilaxu..so when he saw the situation was done he dc..

and like escuse he said i use theilaxu!

i kick his ass..too quickly for him...he can't accept that!!!

after i page him and he said that: " u r a noob ,only noob play vs theilaxu......"

so now u think what u want....

it's not a pb for me

rota i tell u the same question, WHAT IS THE PB IF I'VE USE THEILAXU!!!

he said exactly: "lool u use theilaxu it's a noobs ' weapon.."

and try to dc 1st time, just 2sec left and reconnect,wait 2 sec and another dc ...just 3 sec left and he reconnect .......wait 2 or 3 sec and dc!

just cause i've killed all his carryer ..and contaminned all his harvester with theilaxu..so when he saw the situation was done he dc..

and like escuse he said i use theilaxu!

i kick his ass..too quickly for him...he can't accept that!!!

after i page him and he said that: " u r a noob ,only noob play vs theilaxu......"

so now u think what u want....

it's not a pb for me

My opinion is this guy suck bad! SKUM baggs for he!!!

Congrats krazy for much time i love theilaxu 2, but i used vs my comp for enjoy, too nice see other theilaxu fan!

Yo all !

Hey slim it's truth that sometimes (but for you I imagine all the time) I feel so anger, so frustated that I live.

Even in QM I say to my "enemy" he/she is a cheater.

But I don't think that really. Just it's to put out my frustation.

Sorry I'm not like you, I want say a God ! :)

Also I play with anybody but not bad people who say bad words like fuck and so on.

And I don't play with racist person who hate color or sexual orientation (how many i have hear so bad things about "gay")

If you meet me and you are racist and/or hate gay/lesbian or other people like that please:

DON'T BORE ME !!!

And I try to be better all time even if I know I will never be 100% perfect.

Also YESTERDAY (02/09/02) I freeze a lot (NO I DON'T LEAVE slim)

So I have think maybe it will be better I change my name for Freeze :P

Also I play with noobs/newbie. Just I really don't like when my partner (noob or not) have all his/her fingers in his/her nose :P

In this moment the color of my skin can purple, red, yellow, black, well multicolor ;D

I don't think I'm a bad person. But sure I don't have all time good caracter. Shame on me !

So sorry if I have hurt somebody !

Was not my intention !

Have fun and good time on the Dune of Emperor !

:P