always cheat...

Krazyorse

Krazyorse it sounds like he aborted under 3. If you leave a game under 3 minutes of elasped time, it is as if the game was never played.

So whats the general 'community rule' on attacking/quiting under 3 mins? I remember there being an issue about rushing under the 3 min mark and whether it was ok to quit. I remember ppl used to quit under 3 mins if they were attacked early or if the map was too unfair for the player. At the time i assumed it was normal cos a lot of players did it.

Personally, I abstain from quiting under the 3 min mark - its hard enough to get a game on qm, let alone throw away the game you've been waiting patiently 15-30 mins for - even if when i accidentally undeploy my conyard!! >:( >:( (i remember losing those games)

So whats the general accepted rule now?

Save your apologies.......you have already shown what kind of person you are......get lost
no ones perfect. and thats been the only time i've snapped out at someone on emp. Its not nice to be kicked from games after being accused of cheating. *hmmm if only i could post the immature abuse u sent me thru IM... * ;) also... haven't u been caught red-handed 'actually' cheating using multiple logins or something?? Don't try to pull me down to your level.

Save your apologies.......you have already shown what kind of person you are......get lost
no ones perfect. and thats been the only time i've snapped out at someone on emp.*hmmm if only i could post the immature abuse u sent me thru IM... * ;) also... haven't u been caught red-handed actually cheating using multiple logins??? Don't try to pull me down to your level.
i was your ally before.. and you are not anything special.. i dont see where you get your ego from......you get so offended when someone calls you a cheater..... listen man let me give you some advice... stop being a puss... and when someone calls you a cheater.. just ignore it ok??... dont clutter up our boards with some bullshit about desertway.... I bet you really arent even mad at desertway... you just wanted to come online and brag to everyone that you beat him and so everyone could pet your ego and feel sorry for you cause desertway called poor baby frosco a cheater boohoo ....dude nobody gives a f##k what you can do on emperor ......anybody knows how to do anything you know how to do ....chem rush , ordos rush, hark rush, atreides rush, mino drop, engy drop, ....its all the freaking same dude your nothig special.....it would only take 10 minutes to train a new guy on all the damn generic strategies in emp... you aint shit you aint special.... so quit being a puss and go play or better yet go do something outside in the real world that actually matters......instead of picking on a person we all like.