Just a quick idea for KH 2

Desert_Eagle25

Since you guys can change the interface and such i got an idea for easy modding.

It's probably either impossible, or EXTREMELY HARD to program, so here it goes ;D

In "Options" when you go to the starting screen for EBFD you could remove one of the options...like "previews" and Replace it with "Modifications" and there it'd have the Rules.txt file in the window where you can edit it, in game, then restart the game to get the changes to work.

If ne one has comments on this idea, or has ne other for Edric_O plz post!

My money is on "impossible", but maybe it's just extremely hard... Anyway, I have no idea how to do anything like that.

You should know, however, that there will be no KH3. I might make some patches for KH2 if they are needed, though.

It should be. But I still have to make the code that it backups the files it replaces.

I think I can make something that it places KH above on the list. Maybe in an other color :) What do you offer :P

Accepted ;D

But I will do it if you like it. Then I make that in the next version. I also can make a lgt file if you want. I can work at Modswapper next week, and then I make it that you don't have to backup files (strings folder) yourself anymore

oh, the lansraad senate chambers, that would be cool. I hope that is in a patch. Maybe do it, then just don't tell us, then all of a sudden there is a post, O my god, there is a Lansraad Senate Chambers! ;D

Well, there is no Landsraad Senate Chambers in KH2... yet. It seems that a patch will be necessary anyway, so why not?

Jacob, it would be great if you could make the necessary adjustements to the Rules.txt. We won't use any new textures for the Landsraad, though. It will look as an Atreides Palace and we can use incidental units as models for Landsraad units (with their original textures, unfortunately).

But make sure one of the Landsraad units is called Timenn. ;D (I mean it - the Landsraad is there just for fun anyway)

Maybe Timenn should be a special worm rider?

Hey, why don't we turn the Landsraad Senate Chambers into another way to show the credits for the mod? We could call it "Gob's Dungeon" instead! And have the following units:

Timenn

Edric O

Ghostysqare

Nema Fakei

Jacob Douds

;D ;D ;D

Maybe Timenn should be a special worm rider?Hey, why don't we turn the Landsraad Senate Chambers into another way to show the credits for the mod? We could call it "Gob's Dungeon" instead! And have the following units:TimennEdric OGhostysqareNema FakeiJacob Douds;D ;D ;D
Dejavoo makes jacob cryI was thinking, that each of the people is based on a fremen fedaykin model. And each person, when deployed, turns into their unit.I actually made a timenn model, for other reasons, aswell as a few others.Timenn - vertical wormEdric O - ordosian cyborg thingGhostysqare - phantom, ghosty knows what i mean, and this will be a state of the art unit, employing a lot of fancy rules tricksNema Fakei - i was thinking maybe a heavily powered up replicatorJacob Douds - elite sardaukar with better gun and knife

Maybe Timenn should be a special worm rider?

Hey, why don't we turn the Landsraad Senate Chambers into another way to show the credits for the mod? We could call it "Gob's Dungeon" instead! And have the following units:

Timenn

Edric O

Ghostysqare

Nema Fakei

Jacob Douds

;D ;D ;D

Dejavoo makes jacob cry

I was thinking, that each of the people is based on a fremen fedaykin model. And each person, when deployed, turns into their unit.

I actually made a timenn model, for other reasons, aswell as a few others.

Timenn - vertical worm

Edric O - ordosian cyborg thing

Ghostysqare - phantom, ghosty knows what i mean, and this will be a state of the art unit, employing a lot of fancy rules tricks

Nema Fakei - i was thinking maybe a heavily powered up replicator

Jacob Douds - elite sardaukar with better gun and knife

Ahh yes, that would be neat. The new technology, I know what that is. Let's keep it from DJCID, and he may give us bribes to tell him. ;D