You Have To Watch This Movie!

Mahdi

Not directly related, but I didn't want to spam the board with another thread:

I just got home a while ago from watching "Men Wth Brooms", starring Paul Gross (from Due South, the first words that come out of his mouth are so god-damn funny since he was Constable Fraser, swearing and talking about vibrators  ) and Leslie Neilson.

That was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen, with so many running gags and jokes I probably missed half of them. It's one of the top two movies I've seen in the last year. Not just top two comedies, but top 2 movies! And the best Canadian film I have ever seen. You have to watch it!

It is the only film I have ever saw where the audience applauded at the end, and it's the largest audience in this particular theatre I've ever seen, and the movie has been playing at least once a day since last friday.

Once again: If you get the chance to watch this film, do so!  For those of you not in Canada, I hope you are lucky enough that your theatre will play a Canadian independant movie.