Help!

Edric O

have you tried reloading a new artini? and it works when you put in the old icons, just the new ones? hmm... Did Ghosty try saving them with that program that he uses? I just don't know. I tried every single one of them and they worked. Are you sure that they are RLE 24-bit compressed? It must be a clash with the KH files. Damn, I just don't know. There is no logical explanation. Try finding out which ones don't work. Then, once you know that, take it from there.

Unfortunately, Ghosty seems to have dissapered. :(

The behavior of the Artini is insane. I altered the Artini to use the old icons. Then I started making small changes to test the new icons one by one. Eventually I hit an icon that didn't work. Then when I un-did the changes to the Artini, the game STILL didn't work, although it had worked just minutes before with the same icons.

Is the Artini haunted? ???

i swear that WW just got thousands of monkeys with computers to randomly churn out games based on dune and then chose the best one. The programming is so weird! u know when u have too many things declared in rules.txt and it crashes at startup? well that happened so i removed some incidentals and the same thing happened. Then I took 2 more out and it still didnt work. Then I put it back to its original position and it worked, then the second time it crashed then i restarted my comp and it didnt work at startup so i removed some incidentals and it worked perfectly. Weird. Its all a conspiracy....

How large is the artini, now? Try removing un-needed characters like the lines full of dashes, then save the artini file again (making sure the date on your computer is correct).

Here's a thought: Reboot the machine if the game messes up - just in case the game doesn't keep the old inis loaded into the memory.