what has great graphics?

neonext

You don't get it do you DukeLeto. Though you may have a unit cap of 90, so does your enemy so chances are equal and you can build quite an army still with 90 food.. And once you reach above 70 food it's best to attack anyway otherwise you have a high upkeep that takes 60% off your gold..

Besides... don't tell me that you build so many units in emperor... perhaps infantry. But not mino's or something. I never build more than 10... heck. I don't even need 10 to win

You don't get it do you DukeLeto. Though you may have a unit cap of 90, so does your enemy so chances are equal and you can build quite an army still with 90 food.. And once you reach above 70 food it's best to attack anyway otherwise you have a high upkeep that takes 60% off your gold..

Upkeep? Sh*t. Another reason it's going on eBay. I hated FC because of that.

Back on topic...

Earth 2150: The Moon Project

Had excellent graphics when it came out, and still are reasonable. Requires 400 mghz processor.

I'd also like to mention Frontline Attack: War over Europe. Not released yet, but shouldn't take to long now. Check my "Read! Read!" topic to find a trailer for this game.

Hmm...Have you tried Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast? It's not an RTS, but on full detail level and res., it requires a 1.5+ GhZ Processor. Graphics are excellent.

now that's more like it! i'll give it a try.

JK2 rulez... BUT you don't need a 1,5 ghz... 1 ghz is enuff with at least a gf 3.... then you can play it at 1600x1200x32 with all on highest.

the moon project does have great graphix yes. I love the lights :)

I have a geforce 4 its 64mb and was only $100 (better than the 400 dollar card out there) I have a pci port though so getting cards is a little hard. but anywhoyou can get a 32mb for $50 and that'll work fine for most games.

If you mean that Terror (or anyone else), I got a card I need to sell anyway. It is a brand new xtasy geforce 4 mx 440 (retail version). I opened the box and installed it but couldn't really use it (my computer's AGP slot is too old to handle it). Also, I worked with their tech support and they are very helpful. It comes with a lifetime warranty.

Let me know and I can sell it to you for a cheap price.